Reviews for Thanks Sammy
Tuppence chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Aww that's adorable! That's definitely what young brothers are for...to help incoherent, drunken older siblings. (I might be speaking from personal experience with this one... _ )

Lovely moment between the two!

~ Trina ~
morgana07 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Very sweet. It's always nice to see Sam get the chance to take care of his brother.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
That's so sweet! First thing I love is that Sam stayed with Dean until he was ready to leave, no matter how late/early it was. That's devotion!

And then taking care of him after they got 'home'. Awww.

Very nice. :)
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Hey! It's nice to see you on the circuit again!

I missed this in S4 (just finished watching it) and I missed the whole concern and open physical affection Sam has for his big brother. Love Sam stumbling exhausted and still hauling out his "jeans clad, leather jacket wearing, completely incoherent older brother." And Dean still mumbling a "Sammy... thanks." is just the icing on the cake.
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Aw...Sammy's so sweet! Love the opening line.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
The incoming bruise under Dean's eye was glinting purple in the dim light.

My favorite line above...love that...'incoming' bit. Nice wording.

Yah, a drabble from you, heart!

Your words created a lovely image I could both see and smell and feel. I think that is hard to do given only the use of 100 words.

You done real good!

Karen
Scare4irony chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
awww...:D so sweet
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Aww, loved seeing Sammy be the one to come through for his brother this time! He doesn't get to take care of his big brother often enough...so it's heart tugging when he does!

So glad to see another drabble from you, it's been too long!