Reviews for Following Up
gohanfan1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
XD This story was awesome :D I loved it :)
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
He wouldn't be able to walk. Should make a mini epilogue, pls.
KoHime in the Kingdom of Light chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
-thumbs up- this was niceeee
puppy096 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
mmmmm
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Refractory period? What refractory period? XD

Okay, well I like the first story better, but this one was still pretty amazing :) I have honestly never seen Alfred as a bottom and it makes me uncomfortable when he's a bottom - with anyone but Prussia, it seems. Well it was a wonderful read, in any case! I got a bit irked with the switching between America/Alfred and Prussia/Gilbert, I thought it would have been fine if you stuck to either or, but it's not a big deal :)

I am just genuinely very happy that I've managed to find a ship where I can not only bear, but enjoy a bottom America! ...Yes, this is a big deal for me, let me be XD Well, keep up the lovely work :)
thezooqueen chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
*drool* Your stories are hot!
Darkheart1219 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Ohmygosh this is totally AWESOME! XD I really think people need to recognize this pairing and write more M rated fanfics for them but seriously bro, this story/sequel thang is da BOMB!
McBuscus chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
You, fellow PruMerica shipper (?), are an amazing noodle for writing this. I've never thought about adding a vibrator in that sort of way... I love you. You're my new best friend.

-McBuscus
Sympathy for the Lost Love chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
i can't tell if this is a one time thing or just another fling for prussia.

can u do a sequel or write another chapter?
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Fuck yeah. This was awesome. I love it!
DreamerScarletNights chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Thanks for this amazing PrusUS! I love this couple(not as much as PrusAus though) and thought you did a beautiful job on it! Thanks for posting!
Q chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
YOU MADE A SEQUEL!

THIS IS AWESOME I SO LOVE YOU FOR IT! There's lack of fine M-rated fic for this pairing it's sad :'(

AND WHAT? THIRD ROUND? WHY YOU NO WRITE IT TOO? More sequel please? ; 7 ; Need more smut of this pairing TT3TT
XxCatalinaxX chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Ah. You have no idea how much I love this. The last lines are awesome.
AlucardLovesSteakCakes chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
"I got you a vibrator for your birthday, we just had phone sex, but what freaks you out is a kiss. How does your mind not kill itself?"

i wonder the same thing everytime...well the mind killing itself part...
Beelzenefthecursedoll chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Well goodness I feel like an idiot for not noticing this directly above the first story which I just read. Lulz

And once again, AWESOME! Something strange that I loved about this story (Other than the smexy hot smex,of course!) was how you described Alfred's room. Did you know he's afraid of the dark? In the anime, his lights go out and he complains that he has to go to sleep in the dark, so I could totally imagine him plastering those cheap glow in the dark stars all over his room. He's such a cute little scaredy cat. XD

Lol, sorry to rant in your comments here. It's 1:30 in the morning and I'm drugged up with cold medicine. Keep writing moar PruxAme fics! You are awesome at it!