Reviews for Spider's Advent, Part I: Street Samurai
gaby chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
great,I hope thers a update soon
DevilNinjaXIII chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Please update soon, I really want to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Not the same without lilith and morrigan bring them back with spiderman yeah id read that who else...no one darn but still do it
Myros chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Excellent! Really capture the characters and their personalities! Can't wait to see the continuation of Spidey versus Juri. Question does Spidey still has his powers from the previous storyline? The one of Venom symboite and Demetri's vamp bite? Also will the Darkstalkers make another appearance?
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Great job on this story so far, I'm looking forward to reading more of this fic.

-Will Peter be learning martial arts?

-Will Mattie, Anya, and Sakura find out who Spider-Man is?

-Will things ever get fixed between Harry and Peter?
Theopholos Whenntooda chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Oh, man, you're killing me here. This is great. Where are the other chapters?

I enjoy the way you're telling this story. You're pulling off this whole crossover thing great. I wish I could do that...

Well, hope you have a great New Year!
Theopholos Whenntooda chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
I'm sorry, but I have to do this... HAAAAAAAAAIDUOKEN! Okay, I'm done.

Wow. I actually like this better than your previous story. I'm gonna continue reading before I really review, but great so far!
OverNerd03 chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
nice chapter can't wait for juri vs spider-man and i really want to see akuma take on spidey next
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
Great story between Spectacular Spider-Man and Street Fighter so please keep up this crossover story for me.
Wyote chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Worried about turning into Bendis? Don't worry to much, for the most part he does good work, lol.

Bringing in Kitty next? Remembering what's happened in the Ultimate universe, this could get complicated.

Karin's certainly confident, but she may be a bit overconfident here. Martial arts and chi manipulation are great and all, but against superpowers you're a bit unmatched unless you have years of training like Ryu or Guile, or something extra like a Psycho Drive.

Trademark violation, classic. At least in Black Widow's case she picked a specific spider, unlike most of the Web Corps.

I am definitely looking forward to seeing how these fights turn out, Iron Fist is a perfect opponent for a Street Fighter, and Juri's fights tend to be interesting considering she's crazy enough Carnage would probably date her. As for Scarlet and Joystick, it's a good chance for me to get a better feel for her character since I didn't really know about her before this story.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
whitebunny1063 chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
I've felt so bad for Harry right now.:D
Hivedragon chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Good chapter
Tailsmo4ever chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
very nice.
Rialga chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Glad to see that you're still going strong on this fic. Peter does have a point about people stealing his trademark and I'm definitely looking forward to see if he can prove the whole 'original beats copy' theory against Juri in the next chapter. Poor Peter though, if he isn't careful, he's gonna lose more than just a few teeth if Juri can get the upperhand on him.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Redrangerpower chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
I'm really enjoying your Marvel Vs Capcom stories. Folks seem to be in character and you nail Spidey pretty damn well. Good humor and good action only sweeten the deal. You should put this series in the Marvel Vs Capcom section as well, cause that section needs more good stories like these. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Mechwar