Reviews for Gone With the Shadows
Zoids Fanatic chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Alright, finally read through this. Now, it's review time.

For starters, you have no disclaimer at all. Those are very vital you know. Now, overall, your story is alright. Spelling is ok, as is grammar. My only complaint is you have no "breaks" within your story. As in, when a scene changes, you have nothing supporting the change, and it randomly appears, then disappears. You need a line or something to show that the scene is changing.

Now, as for your plot, it's... well... somewhat overused. Many a times I see a story with an OC piloting a NC0 Zoid. But, I can't complain there. However, I would like to take note about the Shadow Fox. While I know you wanted to change it up a bit, please keep the changes in reason. By this, I mean please DO NOT make it some super-powered, ultra-Zoid that can beat everything. Also, work on your OC some, as I noted she does have Mary-Sue traits.

On the last note I have, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF IGUANIS DO NOT pair Van up with an OC. That is something that has always bugged me, and one of the few things that make me angry. Sorry about that, but please... Just don't. Other characters (minis Fiona I add) are fine paired up with OC's, just not Van (and Fiona, for that matter).
Infinite Freedom chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Long time no see. Loved the dialogue. I'm guessing Distortion has a special ability to enhances the Shadow Fox's stealth capabilities.
Infinite Freedom chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Looking forward to how this goes. Though hasn't the Shadow Fox been in three out of four of the Zoids anime series?
Levells chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
This seems interesting. I'm glad someone else is doing something with the Shadow Fox. So far, I've only read two other stories that focused on it.

You do an excellent job with detailing everything, it really enhances the mental images.

The only issue so far is that you don't separate the character jumps enough. An extra line or an actual line would help separate Irvine from Esha.

Regardless, this seems like it will develop nicely. Although I am sad to hear you've got writer's block for StS :(