Reviews for Alone In Exile
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I like your version of why a non-soul-less Sam might also have chosen not to let Dean know he was alive. Bobby Singer did, after all, go along with Sam's deception.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Wow, I forgot all about that opening & how random it was & how unfulfilling it was

I definitely liked this recap better. If only the show was this good, & this simple. The mouse opening was intense.
casammy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
my poor Sammy but dean was never making sammy alone, if or if it ends for going after and it to return to house, where must be, together with dean and in the impala for the road
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Wonderful take on the opener, esp. before we knew all about this missing soul business. Love the start with the mouse and then that the first thing Sam thinks about doing is making sure Dean is okay.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Yeah I don't trust Samuel AT ALL. That guy is waaaay too sneaky for my liking. He's just sneaky. Sneaky like a snake. That's sneaky you know? I knew you couldn't trust "Help me!" girl either. Poor Sammy. I felt bad for him when he realised that peace and quiet wasn't that great after all. Great job!
spnMom chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Thank you for this little tag. I surely didn't get enough info about Sam in the premiere... I really can't wait to find out more. Thanks for filling in some blanks for us.
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
"... he realized just how much he didn't want to be alone anymore."

That line broke my heart. So sad and so true and just...WAH! Loved this tag, and here's hoping the boys find their way back to each other SOON!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
AWWWWWWE. SAMMY... POOR HIM.. POUTED
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This was nice! I smelled a missing scene the moment Sam said the djinns came for him first. :)

I would have loved to see what he hallucinated on screen. You gotta figure he's even more messed up than Dean.

Nice job!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
i loved it! dean needs the sammy! he does damn it! *sigh*
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Thank you for writing this! This was just so awesome to read and so very well written. I hope that they show us flashbacks of Sam when he returns from Hell. I really do. I'd like to see it myself and what he did when he woke up in that field. I could totally see something like this happening. I love it! I hope you write more Season 6 goodies!
Cainchan chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
really sad story. thank you.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This is the kind of stuff I would have like to seen as back story in the premiere. Instead, we get a half-story in which Sam (as usual) looks like a selfish bastard.

*sigh*

Thanks for writing this. :)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/26/2010