Reviews for As I Fall to Fade
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Dean does love his brother more than anything.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Just a wonderful reminder of what makes the boy's brotherly relationship so special and the reason why we are kept drawn to the show in the hope it will be rekindled. Loved it.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Great story, I loved it.
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
'Looking back over at his now asleep little brother, Dean reached over and wrapped his hand loosely around the wrist Sam had sitting lightly on his thigh.

The contact made something in Dean's chest unravel, leaving his stomach feeling easier than it had since the whole thing had started. He knew he still had to take care of the bear, but in that moment nothing else mattered, but the fact that his brother was safe.'

*sigh*

I do so adore your h/c. You make me squee!

*hugs*
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Loved the brotherly love and concern in this fic, just how they used to be. A real feel-good fic.
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Thank you for this - I love it! This story makes me so happy...and so sad! This is the Sam and Dean I love and so desperately miss. Big brother, little brother - both capable, watching each other's back and together no matter what. The casual contact expressing worry and love and just...GUH. Please-oh-please let us see some of this again in season six!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This story was great! It gave me that old feeling of happiness when Sam and Dean used to be just like this, side by side, for better or for worse, relentlessly worrying about each other! Hopefully we'll see some of this in this season.

Well-written, in-character, heartfelt, and beautiful. A job well done! :)
Cainchan chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
THAT is the brotherly love that I miss in the tv-show. thank you for sharing this story.
Phx chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Lovely comfort fic. The good old days when Dean was still a capable big brother and Sam still vulnerable, even when he was being all kick ass...

Awesome!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Nice writing. Loved Dean jumping after Sam without thinking. Poor kid, he sure swallowed a lot of water. You should add another chapter with Bobby getting the call from two sick Winchesters, having to come to the rescue. Hugs, Vonnie