Reviews for Calvin and Hobbes: The Series SEASON FIVE
aditya chapter 4 . 1/31
calvin s homework
Guest chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. LOL da stories. Elliot,my good man,YOU'RE FRIENDS ARE INSAAANE. XD
The Blue Dude chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
In case you're wondering: the series is actually finished now. The rest of Season 5 was posted by garfieldodie on his page (with "PART II" appended onto it).
The Blue Dude chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
Seriously, is this updating by-yearly now? I'd like to see this update again.
ch-insane chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
I hate dumb people who have no idea what they're doing and can't realize that their ideas are just plain stupid. Perfect example: Alyx and Kim. Only exception: Frank (DR. BRAINSTORM!). Other than that, I have nothing against this TV movie.

CALVIN & HOBBES FTW!
Hix101 chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
Can i be a OC
HBee16 chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
Huh. I guess if there WAS an interdimensional smoke demon that needed to be stopped, that would be a proper way to go about it. It's a good thing that smoke was so genre blind. Ah well, off to the next adventure! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Synchronized Harmony chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
Nice! I have to admit, I couldn't figure how they were gonna get out of that one.
Bookworm Gal chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
Congratulations, Jack. You saved the day this time. The smoke creature is gone and everyone is back to normal (except for the two idiots who were never normal to begin with, but they aren't mind controlled at least). Nice work and an interesting finish to this long episode. I look forward to more soon. Good luck.
Fanatic97 chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
XD.

I also like How Jack defeated the Smoke being in the simpliest manner possible.

Truly...all great evil being sare not up to snuff... I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE MORE!
Alex chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
I love these, I have been reading them forever! It's nice to know that you're still making them!
HBee16 chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
And another decent save-the-world plan gets spoiled by the stupidity within the world's population. Oh well, since the audience was told what the plan was beforehand, it was bound to go screwy one way or another. Can't wait to see how this turns out!
Synchronized Harmony chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
You're back! You're back! You're back you're back you're back! YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
*gasp*
YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!
I was totally waiting for that!
Kit Lupin chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
wow! This was REALLY cool! I've been waiting a while for this update, and I'm definitely not disappointed.
Bookworm Gal chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
Well, they know the general plan. Use the super volcano to take over the world. Now they just have to survive long enough to stop it. I wish them the best of luck at that. I look forward to more soon.