Reviews for Calvin and Hobbes: The Series SEASON FIVE
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
Hehe I love this story :), I love the Red Dwarf series and the little shoutouts to that awesome series, have you seen series IX or X of RD yet?

SE
HBee16 chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Ah, Brainstorm. Insane as ever. Can't wait to see how this smoke demon gets defeated!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Why aren't you continuing this extremely good series?
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
FINALLY! About time you updated this!
Josh5674 chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
And... welcome back to fanfiction! I really like this chapter, and since I've started watching Doctor Who, the wibbly-wobbly stuff is easier to understand. Except that this has nothing to do with timey-wimey, so yeah. I look forward to the next chapter.

-Josh
FashionablyHospitable chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
You guys alive over there?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
When are you going to continue? Pleas update this, I've been waiting for months.
Ender The Time Lady chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Holy sh*t you updated!
Scrappy-Fan92 chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Wonder whatever happened to the bathroom.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
So, what exactlly DID happen to the bathroom?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
Please Continue! PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE don't make us wait a WHOLE YEAR AGAIN!
Jack chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
I see you finally updated. I don't remember how many months it's been but I know it hasn't been over a year. This black smoke creature was definetly inspiered by the one from lost. It's definetly gonna be a problem.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
! UUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
Welcome back. Very interesting. Funny too!
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Me: AWESOME STORY! CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO BE CONTINUED!

Super Weegee World (Me 2): Great. Now he's PMSing over this story as well as We are the Smashers 2: The Spirit Master, by the Element Commander. By the way, this isn't an ad for that story, even though I can see how it might be considered one.

Me: AWESOMENESS OVERLOAD! I CAN'T STOP YELLING!

Me 2: Excuse me as I try to calm him down.

Me: LUIGI'S WACKY WORLD AND SUPER WEEGEE WORLD, SIGNING OUT!
(Camera cuts off)