Reviews for Calvin and Hobbes: The Series SEASON FIVE
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
Welcome back. Very interesting. Funny too!
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Me: AWESOME STORY! CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO BE CONTINUED!

Super Weegee World (Me 2): Great. Now he's PMSing over this story as well as We are the Smashers 2: The Spirit Master, by the Element Commander. By the way, this isn't an ad for that story, even though I can see how it might be considered one.

Me: AWESOMENESS OVERLOAD! I CAN'T STOP YELLING!

Me 2: Excuse me as I try to calm him down.

Me: LUIGI'S WACKY WORLD AND SUPER WEEGEE WORLD, SIGNING OUT!
(Camera cuts off)
ChaosDestruction chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
I've waited a long time for this... and you didn't dissapoint me! Great job!
HBee16 chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
YAY! New episode! Now it's - once again - time for Calvin and Hobbes to go begin an epic adventure to save the day! What is this new menace and what does it want? Can't wait to find out! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Cybertiger3000 chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Ooh, mystery, intrigue and some gaseous monster! You took your time with this one.
Josh5674 chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
YES YES YES YES YES! I KNEW YOU'DE UPDATE! I DIDN't GIVE UP ON YOU!

Now that I'm all caught up and you're updating, this is gonna be fun! It's updating like a TV series, not like a book. I can feel the suspense at the wait. THIS IS AWESOME!

On a side note, good idea for this story. I wonder if the people actually find out that Calvin has an MTM. Oh, another thing I don't understand. You said that the hyper cube was one of Calvin's inventions, right? But then a bunch of other people have hypercubes. How come?

Anyway, looking forward to the update (soon, I hope,).

-Josh
Kit Lupin chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Dear Swing123,

THANK GOODNESS YOU UPDATED THIS. I thought that this great fic was dead. Nice to hear from you and your great writing again.

Sincerely,

Lightsworn Kit
Bookworm Gal chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Ask and ye shall receive. I requested an update and five minutes later, one pops up. I am a rather happy reader and I thank you for another chapter. Looks like trouble for everyone has arrived from the void. I can't wait to see more. Good luck.
Bookworm Gal chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
I just spent the last couple of weeks reading through your very entertaining series. You have done a wonderful job, your original characters are very entertaining, and I strongly hope that you'll update this story sometime. It is far too entertaining to not complete season 5. Please keep up the great work and good luck.
Josh5674 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
I know that you've written Nocturnals and Socrateslamd. It's just a simple matter of uploading it. I know this because there's a reference in garfieldodie's story Wildlife From Beyond. Hobbes says that nothing's happened since their trip to Dubai and they trip inside Socrates's brain. Also, in that story, the MTM is broken, and it's working perfectly in this episode. This means that the MTM gets broken in either Nocturnals or Socratesland. Please, just update. Me and the other fans are going crazy! I actually PM'd with one of them about you updating! Please, just update!
Josh5674 chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
Hurry up and write Nocturnals! It's 2012 already!
The Orwellian Writer chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
The MAX Scream Horn is really cool! And Socrates is very scary sometimes! Let's see some more Socrates action in Nocturnals! Please update soon! LIKE REALLY SOON! LIKE MAYBE THIS WEEK! MAYBE SOONER!
Rachelluvs2write chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I love your stories. I'm new here.
The Orwellian Writer chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
All and all, a great Halloween special. I can't wait for the next one. Someday I hope you STOP PROCRASTINATING AND WRITE NOCTURNALS! ME AND ALL OTHER READERS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOER IT FOR PRACTICALLY EVER! I JUST WISH YOU WOULD DO IT IN 2 DAYS. It wouldn't kill me if you didn't, but I'd just like it you know. So, would ya please? All the readers and subscribers would like that. Calvin and Hobbes: The Series is awesome and we miss reading new ones. So, as I will repeat, would ya please? Would ya please? Please? PLEASE?
The Orwellian Writer chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
This was great! I can't believe Brainstorm actually finished his time machine! I guess you decided to comply to my review from earlier! PLEASE MAKE THE TV MOVIE NOCTURNALS! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IT FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS! DO IT ASAP! NO, NOT EVEN ASAP! RA(RIGHT NOW!)! WE NEED YOU TO BECAUSE WE LOVE THIS SO MUCH! OK!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »