Reviews for Something to Live For
anonymystical chapter 6 . 2/25
ahh such a hot alpha female pairing!
BSA chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
"full of other girls who came even closer to the bottom of the list on a daily basis"... Just perfect. I agree with you on the OOC-ness thing; determining what would be in character in a type of situation never addressed directly in source material is both difficult and ultimately a matter of opinion. I, for one, fully endorse this version of events, and have enjoyed this story a lot. Wish they show writers had been less teasing in the various girl's relationships, but, eh, Japan, right?
Redline57 chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
This story was awesome! I loved it, very good job!
Redline57 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
This chapter was amazing. Very good job here, I loved it!
Redline57 chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
This chapter put a big smile on my face. Very nice job! I'm really starting to like this pairing more and more. And also I do think you hit the nail on the head with Mio. Thats just about the only way it could happen, and its totally in character for her. Awesome job!
Redline57 chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
This was great! I loved it, and I'm liking Mio even more now. Great job!
Redline57 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This was a really good chapter. I think I'm gonna like this story and I'm going to continue to read the whole thing. Very nice job,
Toby860 chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
good story. you should write one for SanyaXElia. And YoshikaXLynette
KAZEONI chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
Great story I always did like Minna and Mio keep up the great work.
Crosswood chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Forgive me; I owe you a review that squees with glee over every chapter of this fanfic, but I thought that suddenly getting seven reviews consisting of essentially the same thing would be wearisome. Could I thank you here for every single one of the chapters? They were equally excellent.

And could I also state that it's a pleasure to find such a long and (apologies for the pun) fleshed out story on Strike Witches; the anime is far too good to be neglected so badly in fanfiction. Minna and Mio deserve the kind of closure that you weave them here, and the chapters (especially the second) made me smile with their appropriateness. Perhaps I was a bit grumpy at the lack of other pairings, but I see you’ve written a squeal in which you branch out, and one could hardly complain about that!

Perhaps your previous reviewer was correct when she/he/it stated that Mio went a little OOC in the third chapter... true. But then – she almost needed to be. Her life is dramatically changing all around her. It can’t exactly leave her unchanged as a person. The characterisations of all the protagonists was unusually strong – again, especially in the second chapter.

Thank you so much for writing this; it was a pleasure to read.
shezaeineko chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
Awesome chapter to finish this story.

I love so much this pairing and you providing us with this wonderful writting is simply great!

Thanks again for a fantastic reading!
Moonless Sky Rinna chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
YAY love the bonus and also nice squeal!hope you continue it!
Spikesagitta chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
yay sequel! going over now

love the scenes :) keep writing them! :)
BuRiChiFaN chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
HAWWTTT! ! ! and thank you for such an enjoyable read. i look forward to the sequel! ! MAWRR MI0NNA! ! AND ALL HAIL THE MOVIE! hope the mionna in there be clearly canonized! i want them to get together for real! L0L.
Moonless Sky Rinna chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
Aw, thast the end? but i loved it! and dont worry i'll read your next one!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »