Reviews for A day in the life with Ibuki
Jesse chapter 1 . 1/29
A day in the life with ibuki chapter 25 getting married after that ibuki rose up and looked koji straight in the eye he said let's go there where Mokoto and Elena are ibuki said I hate that place they have bad food. Koji said or since we're both 27 we can get married. Ibuki screamed she quickly went to a store to buy flowers and a cake for koji.
ArvisJaggamar chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
"Oh no I'm super late, if only I have lost my kunai that guy picked up not to mention he touched my chest."

I give up. I'm sorry, you had some interesting ideas here but I just can't read any more sentences like that one. It hurts too much. Goodbye.
Daniel chapter 24 . 7/17/2013
I loved the story and it was a wonderfull ending but when u changed chaptef it was like you changed story, keep em linked
Guest chapter 24 . 9/8/2012
Are you gonna do a story based around SFXT? It would be a great way to show to see you write about it.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/7/2012
This story needs a sequal with tmnt.
PurpleCobra247 chapter 24 . 8/7/2012
Awww, that's a sweet ending to this awesome action packed story! :D

It was totally worth the read! Great job!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/1/2012
Keep up the good work, you should do a SFXT story too.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/27/2012
This will be tense for Ibuki and Alex, Urine is still below Gill and wants to be president.
James Birdsong chapter 23 . 7/27/2012
Wonderful three chapters.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/25/2012
This Story is a cool one, If you are looking for some manga art for Street Fighter, try going to VientoErrante on Deviantart, his has drawn a lot of Street Fighter Manga like peaces, many of which you would like, he certainly would enjoy your stories too.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/20/2012
This has got to be Urine's doing. Its only natural that he would do that to get back at Ibuki for foiling his plans for world conquest.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/19/2012
Uh, oh... getting tense here! In a good way, BTW. Keep it coming! This is really getting good!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/19/2012
what is up with Urine trying make people mad? It's like he enjoys doing these things to make himself look good.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/19/2012
Ibuki should ask Dudley for help. Urien must have done this to get back at her.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
I'll never understand Remy and his problems, he is always upset with warriors.