Reviews for A day in the life with Ibuki
Guest chapter 19 . 3/24/2012
Alex is always cool in SF3. If only he was nicer to other people.
worldwarwerehog chapter 19 . 3/21/2012
I though Alex was a nice guy, must be all the fights going through his head. Good chapter, Dudley should come too!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/19/2012
I wish Ibuki a movie, even though all the SF movies andsome of the rivals in the street fighter 4 games are not canon, p.s. Street fighter alpha the movie was the best movie that capcom ever did, even if is not canon, The udon comics are better and greater to read, those comics are something else.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/18/2012
This is starting to remine me of Naruto a bit, but you are an very good writer with Ibuki, people just seem to to love this Ninja, thank UDON for doing her story.
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 3/17/2012
Cool two chapters _
Guest chapter 18 . 3/17/2012
good to see you still doing your stories, those two should get married someday.
PurpleCobra247 chapter 18 . 3/17/2012
Action packed and then peaceful at the end, just how I like it! :D Awesome job!
fin chapter 17 . 3/15/2012
You what would be cool, if Capcom did a crossover with Sholen Jump, at lest they will have an even match! As long as they don't put DBZ in there, they would be the cheapest fighters ever! Im everyone would agree to that! Hope you update this story soon.
ninjaturtle9000 chapter 17 . 3/10/2012
I never played SFXT before, But I'll tell you this, That game does not follow the storyline of Street Fighter nor Tekken, Kazuya may be the main charater of Tekken, but Jin is the main hero of the series, unlike Street Fighter, the Tekken storyline has an actual hero, Jin has saved the world from demonic beings in hopes of fining a cure for his devil gene, the devil gene inside him just wants to fight everybody, Kazuya wants to control everything, Jin at times was able supress the devil inside him and control it at times, and sometimes fells to control it. It only comes when he is near death, has high levels of stress or is expose to other negative energy for other sorces. If you do that crossover, be sure to you the actual storyline of tekken from its wiki and look at some of the movies and games on youtube.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
How about Haken in this story too, he is tough when it comes to oil. You want to know the worst part about SFXT, FAT MEGAMAN, WRONG PARTNERS, AND WRONG RIVALS! WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS GAME DOES NOT FOLLOW THE STREET FIGHTER NOR TEKKEN STORYLINE, BUT COME ON! KAZUYA MAY BE THE MAIN CHARATER OF TEKKEN, BUT JIN IS THE MAIN HERO OF TEKKEN, AN ACTUAL HERO WHO HAD SAVED THE WORLD IN TEKKEN 6! HE MAY HAVE CAME FROM A MESSED UP FAMILY, BUT AT LEAST HE IS TRYING TO STOP THE DEVIL GENE BLOODLINE.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/22/2012
Im shocked that rufus has not showen up yet, he is funny.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/22/2012
We need more love for the SF3 Charators like Alex.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/4/2012
This chapter felt almost like a tmnt moment.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/2/2012
I like how you are keeping this story UDON comic based. Most of tne people who play Street Fighter don't really read the UDON comics and there for do not go by are always complaning that the Street Fighter series has no storyline on youtube. If people want a storylile, all they got to do is order the comics. Your story skills are great and very crative, we need more people like you anyway. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/2/2012
Ibuki needs to step up on her love with that boyfriend of her's. How about having her telling him how much she really means to her and how she would protect him no matter what.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »