Reviews for Over my dead body
MuggleCreator chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Aww! Cute story.
917brat chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
this is brillint and I have to ask how can you say that harry is not stong to do what he did you have to be strong charicter wise and many other ways...though I guess you meant no super harry when it comes to magic...but what I am saying is that in this story Harry seems to be at his strongest. Anyway love it.
Starzinmieyez chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
BRAVO! XD You should write a sequel! :)
TheGrandDuchess chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
That's great.
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Good story, well worth the wait. I liked it. Thank you for sharing it with us. Happy New Years in 2 hours and 30 minutes from now in my time zone. Hope 2011 is a good year for you.
Kything to Write chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Merlin's matchsticks and Godric's grate! That was BRILLIANT! SMASHING! In, fact, I think it's WIZARD! Wow, I don't usually write such enthusiastic reviews! Just goes to show how much I love this story! It's perfect. I think you captured everyone's characters perfectly. Harry, Teddy, Ginny and Andromeda. Please update soon! There are precious few Fics out there that capture Family life like this! I love it!

Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Like I always say "Evil done in the Name of Good is always evil" and Torture is evil. Good chapter. Well written. Look forward to more.
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Wow, Scarey yet exciting. Look forward to more.