Reviews for Over the Rainbow
Anushka Somavanshi chapter 16 . 3/4
Aaaaahhhh I'm loving this
I love this soo much! I love the way you wrote their job!
Shinju47 chapter 16 . 12/2/2017
Hi, I love your story. I know it's a stretch, but will there be more?
Bam333 chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
I was in the wizard of oz
Jen chapter 16 . 11/3/2016
Oh wow I loved this. I'm gutted its abandoned - why are all the best fics unfinished?! Thanks for what you've shared here anyway, it was a pleasure to read your stuff. I hope you can perhaps come back one day, you're really talented!
Gemhomos chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
Hello! I was just dropping by to tell you how absolutely magnificent your fanfiction is! I hope you can continue it one day and that life isn't too harsh on you.
LDaastrich chapter 16 . 8/30/2016
Great story :) light, funny and very well written, it is a pity it seems tô be abandoned
Guest chapter 16 . 6/9/2016
Oh my goodness, what a story! You had me captivated from start to finish. It's lovely to see Phantom as a light-hearted, feel-good rom-com for a change, and you do have a gift for comedy. I do hope you finish it, but if not, it's wonderful as is. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/22/2016
waiting for the rest of the story :)
Irene chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I came here because I found this fic in a recommedation page in Tumblr. It is just the first chapter but it seems quite good, I like it. Thanks for your time writting this. Let's go for the next chapter! :D
AnaBookWorm chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
I really hope you're going to continue this! This is one of the best modern AUs I've read (and one of the best teacher-student fics) and it's not even finished yet!
obsessedwthisau chapter 16 . 8/5/2015
So, I'm arriving pretty late to the game, but...will you continue this fic? I LOVE IT; it's so, so so good. I haven't enjoyed a fanfic so much in months. If it's not too much trouble, do you think you might be able to continue it? I love the attention to detail and the characters' depictions.
guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
cool
guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
good start
Hattie chapter 16 . 5/20/2015
heavens, yet another awesome WIP, never to be finished, probably. i enjoyed reading this so much! even though i had to choke back laughs in order to not wake my roommates. and i love modern aus so much, and i loved this, and finally something's that's not angst. thank you.