Reviews for Over the Rainbow
AnaBookWorm chapter 16 . 10/3
I really hope you're going to continue this! This is one of the best modern AUs I've read (and one of the best teacher-student fics) and it's not even finished yet!
obsessedwthisau chapter 16 . 8/5
So, I'm arriving pretty late to the game, but...will you continue this fic? I LOVE IT; it's so, so so good. I haven't enjoyed a fanfic so much in months. If it's not too much trouble, do you think you might be able to continue it? I love the attention to detail and the characters' depictions.
guest chapter 2 . 6/16
guest chapter 1 . 6/16
good start
Hattie chapter 16 . 5/20
heavens, yet another awesome WIP, never to be finished, probably. i enjoyed reading this so much! even though i had to choke back laughs in order to not wake my roommates. and i love modern aus so much, and i loved this, and finally something's that's not angst. thank you.
this was sooooo good! please keep going with this. i have been reading this fanfiction allll day its amazing.
murtopliakostamou chapter 16 . 4/21
I think this is the best modern day phanfic i have ever read! Please continue , you are an amazing writer with brilliant ideas! I am anxious about how this will end so pleeeaseeeee finish it!
emerald isle chapter 1 . 3/15
This is a wonderful fic! Please, please, please write more. As a fellow fanfic writer who abandoned her fic for a couple of years, I completely understand how things in "real life" take over. But I wanted to review because it was reading random reviews that convinced me to keep going. Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, your writing has brought joy to me and so many other people. You should finish what you started, because you're great and the world deserves to know the ending to this story that was in your head. Just thought I'd give you a sign if you needed one. Thanks again for such a great story and happy writing! :)
:) Hope to see the story completed someday... :)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
Hope more is coming, that this story will be completed one day!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/30/2014
:) good going, hope more is coming...
Guest chapter 16 . 8/19/2014
you are going to continue until this story is done, right? i like the story... :)
hope to see it completed
Guest chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
this is not the end is it?
anon chapter 16 . 2/2/2014
Please update? :( I want to read about them going to the Opera. And how they deal with their personal and school relationship. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
:)):):):)):):):_))::)you will finish this story right?ilike it