Reviews for Over the Rainbow
Gemhomos chapter 16 . 9/9
Hello! I was just dropping by to tell you how absolutely magnificent your fanfiction is! I hope you can continue it one day and that life isn't too harsh on you.
LDaastrich chapter 16 . 8/30
Great story :) light, funny and very well written, it is a pity it seems tô be abandoned
Oh my goodness, what a story! You had me captivated from start to finish. It's lovely to see Phantom as a light-hearted, feel-good rom-com for a change, and you do have a gift for comedy. I do hope you finish it, but if not, it's wonderful as is. :)
waiting for the rest of the story :)
Irene chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I came here because I found this fic in a recommedation page in Tumblr. It is just the first chapter but it seems quite good, I like it. Thanks for your time writting this. Let's go for the next chapter! :D
AnaBookWorm chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
I really hope you're going to continue this! This is one of the best modern AUs I've read (and one of the best teacher-student fics) and it's not even finished yet!
obsessedwthisau chapter 16 . 8/5/2015
So, I'm arriving pretty late to the game, but...will you continue this fic? I LOVE IT; it's so, so so good. I haven't enjoyed a fanfic so much in months. If it's not too much trouble, do you think you might be able to continue it? I love the attention to detail and the characters' depictions.
guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
good start
Hattie chapter 16 . 5/20/2015
heavens, yet another awesome WIP, never to be finished, probably. i enjoyed reading this so much! even though i had to choke back laughs in order to not wake my roommates. and i love modern aus so much, and i loved this, and finally something's that's not angst. thank you.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/17/2015
this was sooooo good! please keep going with this. i have been reading this fanfiction allll day its amazing.
murtopliakostamou chapter 16 . 4/21/2015
I think this is the best modern day phanfic i have ever read! Please continue , you are an amazing writer with brilliant ideas! I am anxious about how this will end so pleeeaseeeee finish it!
emerald isle chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
This is a wonderful fic! Please, please, please write more. As a fellow fanfic writer who abandoned her fic for a couple of years, I completely understand how things in "real life" take over. But I wanted to review because it was reading random reviews that convinced me to keep going. Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, your writing has brought joy to me and so many other people. You should finish what you started, because you're great and the world deserves to know the ending to this story that was in your head. Just thought I'd give you a sign if you needed one. Thanks again for such a great story and happy writing! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/10/2015
:) Hope to see the story completed someday... :)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
Hope more is coming, that this story will be completed one day!