Reviews for The Circle of the Moon
Balos chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Good story! Please keep it going!
WhiteFang001 chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Interesting idea - I'd like to see where this will go

Please write more and update soon! A good start to what is hopefully an original and exciting fanfiction!
fraewyn chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Cant wait for more!
CevicheMaker chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
please update please
Deritine chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
Interesting premise. And nice theory of magic going on. I would look forward to some more.
Deritine chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I disagree that their relationship is not incestuous- they are now related. It basically is the definition. But emotionally speaking it's not quite the same of course, since they were lovers before they were actually related. I don't care much due to that fact, unless Luna gets preggers, which would definitely be squicky.

Continuing on!
CevicheMaker chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
oh my goodness i looovvveee it! please please don't ever end it and if you do can there be a sequel and one after that please?
Koure chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Lovely! I haven't noticed this story until now, and only spotted it out of luck, but I'm VERY happy I did! It's actually gotten me interested in again! I hope that some new chapters start coming up soon, because this really is an interesting story. Tom makes me laugh, and I very much want to see how Dumbledore reacts to the 'mysterious' trio.
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Interesting
Meredith Caerwyn chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Interesting.
athenakitty chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Will Harry, Draco and Luna's arrival change a few things? So, that's how nosy Dumbledore gets his information.
Sdarian chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
I'm not really seeing the need for them to have different names. Different last names, sure. But there are plenty of people who have the same name. Especially a rather common name like Harry. Draco and Luna would be a bit odder to find duplicates of, but again, they happen, and you come across them pretty often when you have to work with large numbers of ever-changing people.

Aside from all of that, this is fanfiction, and I really don't care much reading about a character I know, and having to read a changed name all the time. Even a lot of the shortening bugs me a bit, although that could be just because quite a lot of people use something like "Herms" for "Hermione" and I think that is a rather unattractive nick-name...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing how this will develop. Gook luck!
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Very interesting beginning. Will this deage them as they go back or remain the same age as they are now?

I can't wait to read more!