Reviews for Iggy
the-sleepdeprived chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
HI! It's me, borntofly13, I finally got an account! Yay!

Write on:
Average Addict chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
ahh! :((( you're making me sad. Yet happy att he same time. I love these kinds of Triangles the most! You're a really awesome writer! YOu write with the same style as James Patterson, only there's a lot of small differences :))) Max is such a cute character! Im so glad that you managed to capture her qualities like that! okay! Im soooo happy i found your story! 3
UnicornPrincess21 chapter 29 . 12/4/2012
UnicornPrincess21 chapter 27 . 12/3/2012
I love this story!
MyPrettyLittleRecklessHeart chapter 25 . 11/21/2012
whens ur next update?
MyPrettyLittleRecklessHeart chapter 24 . 11/21/2012
omg i love ur story but i still think max should be pregent and u should sav little james and dani whens ur nextt update :)
JustAnotherCrazyFangirl chapter 22 . 11/13/2012
I love this so far! It's beautifully written and your a very talented writer! This story is perfect! I've stayed up all night reading all of the chapters you've posted so far and I'm hooked. I just wish there was more Dani/Iggy. It seems like your focusing more on Max and Fang. (Not that that's a bad thing. Who doesn't love Fax?) Anyways keep up the good work and please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter! Sorry for the really long reveiw! 3 :)
StarShineStarLight chapter 20 . 10/31/2012
I liked it. It was fluffy and cute. :)
Birdwatched chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
It'd totally screech like a fangirl, but that's not exactly appropriate really anywhere, so I'll refrain. But seriously, this is the best Maximum Ride fanfiction I have run across least five months. You really have a gift for writing and creating suspense that far exceeds most authors on this site.

Anyway, I'll just send a joint review for both of the last two chapters. I really liked how you did a cliffhanger to get readers to mentally unglue. I liked how the School decided to ambush right as Dani was about to give birth - it was perfect of "oh sh!t" and "OMFG this'll be good", or the equivalent of half of the reviewers' responses. Thank you for not naming the baby something like "Skye" or "Sourin'", 'cause it bothers me when people can't come up with legitimate names. It was great! I could literally feel how Fang did when he was handed the baby and told to run. The enormity of the task before him? Mind boggling, man.

I'm so excited for the wedding that it's not even funny! Actually, it might be funny to you, 'cause you're the author and it's fun to do that to people, haha, but keep writing! I'll make sure to keep reviewing, because great writers deserve great feedback :D

BooksRide chapter 19 . 10/27/2012
Aww that was so cute! Can't wait for the big event. Thank you for posting for me and for what you said. So many people write really weird and inappropriate stories that I guess little kids read. Thanks again. Xx
BooksRide chapter 18 . 10/26/2012
Noooooo! Who's going to save her! This is so good can't wait to see what happens! Xx
Birdwatched chapter 16 . 10/22/2012
This is seriously the best Maximum Ride story I've read in a really long time! You've got realistic elements, decent grammar, and a non-cliche, original plot. I read the whole thing this morning! I'm not a Mylan hater, so I actually thought the beginning was really sweet. We all know Max is destined for Fang, but I thought it was good! I'm also thoroghly relieved that Miranda and Fang are broken up and with better people.
The part where Dani betrayed them all was pretty much the best plot twist you could have come up with for this story. Her getting pregnant was also a shocker, 'cause I didn't see that coming either!
Ugh, I just can't describe how much I love this story! It's fantastic! I'm so excited to see what happens in everyone's future, especially Iggy and Dani. He'll make a cute daddy! Also for Jump, since he's such an interesting character.
Keep writing, you're amazing!
borntofly13 chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
borntofly13 chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
borntofly13 chapter 14 . 10/13/2012
i love your story! what days do u update on? i love love love love love this fanfic it is my favorite so far!