Reviews for Pretty Like a Doll
MonMinou chapter 1 . 7/21
Ahhhhh this fanfic is pretty cute! Yeah, I felt that maybe N was a bit too innocent. And also... Wouldn't the Sages have taught him about love between two people, and how they - as Whie refers it to - "play"? Eh, oh well, I'm not into smut so I'm glad it didn't turn out like that AT ALL.

I actually needed to read something like this. Last night, I was playing Black 2 on my tablet, and I got to see N and his castle. The stuff he said about the trainer he met two years ago got me so sad omg, especially at the part where he said that he wanted to go look for her to thank her. And then I went to Nuvema Town, and when I went to the trainer's (White's) house, the stuff her mom said about finding N got me even more sad omg.
Charity chapter 1 . 6/30
WOW! You are a great writer!
Liri chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
LEL I thought the room was going to be full of dildos and sex toys xd

But N is so...
ASDFGHJKL, in other words.

I promise you that, if Game Freak ever launches a Pokemon otome, I'll not just get it, but while playing it getting nosebleeds with resemblance to the Nile river.
Turtlerma chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
If Cheren and Alder had just peeked in. They would be so confused at what was happening inside.
They'd just be thinking, 'Have they forgotten what they came here for?'
julien chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Great story but when you always say Innocent i kind of fell Pedophil D: lol man but no srsly great story
Vesinir chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
PLEASE CONTINU! It Is SOOOOOOO AWESOME
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Aww... that's so sweet. You made White sound like a pervert ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I LOVED IT! Make another one!
TomboyWriter chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I like how you made White so jumpy XD And I like how you made N so innocent. I find it charming cute and sweet. 3 What I like about the people you can play as in Pokemon games is that you don't know their personality, making fanfiction easier and much more fun to make! But this is my favorite version of White! Great job, 11 out of 5 stars! XD
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Sweeter than candy
Streaks of moonlight chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I sense sexual tension

This was a good read! Although N was a tad bit too childish for me, I still enjoyed reading this side of him. But overall, you did fantasti b
frostruby chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Yes, N is WAY to naive and innocent.
Kotonechan3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww it's so cite and I actually loved his innocence
Empress Batman chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Awww! N is such a cutie!
white x n 123 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
i loved it you should do another one