Reviews for Sinful
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I love this , it shows how you should love some one and their faults
Rini1137 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
the words, '' come to mind when reading this...honestly, i was not repared for this and i guess i should have. really cute i'll definitly say but um...a little more than i had honestly thought of when it came to this couple. lol. a great thing, just a shock to the system after just watching most of the show from begining to end...when they are so young and stuffs. anyway, really good and cute. i like it.
Kaleokiekie chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This was perfect, it was funny, sexy and real. I'd like to see you write one for Aang, that would be interesting. I loved it :)
SPYforYOU chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
My favorite was the moon peach one. Made me squirm too!
CyclonePsycho chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I like this. I really like this. Mmm. Epic.

Account-Deleted-022010 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Awsome! I loved it, it was really cool and left me wanting more! Good job 3
More2life chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Very niceee! But also sort of depressing. But all in all it was a good story. Can't wait to see what you come up with next time, cause all your stories are pretty ineresting.
Aleyvas22 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Great Job! I liked how you explained the actual sin and KatAang’s sinful thoughts and actions. This one shot was very enjoyable. My favorite line “All of her faults evolved around one thing... and he was happy loving a sinner.” Awww Even KatAang has their flaws.
CalleighB chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I really like strong, self-aware, opinionated Katara. That means I really really liked these short fics. I love her being too proud to apologize and him saying "I forgive you, Katara." Very well done!
theoldandthenew chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I enjoyed this very much. Good job, and thank you for writing it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This was frwrd to more of your works, pl pl writ a lemon oneshot with teasin like your other fic. If you agree, could clarfy it in your next work.
Aang'Lover chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
My Godness,all your fics are great , and this is so far good