Reviews for Right vs Good
Guest chapter 21 . 7/21/2015
Sweet story. Aww Nick didn't change :( I had a feeling he wouldn't. Glad for kimber and Tanya. Lol Edward's reaction. Glad everyone got their happy ending.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/21/2015
Finally they're together again. What now though?! I want a hickey from Edward ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
I'll never forgive you if you kill Nicky so that she could marry Edward and be a vampire. I will be okay if Nicky is turned into a vampire with Bella though...but he's too young (it's against the rules).
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
I fucking hate Bella right now. I hope she's miserable and that Edward finds me; I'll marry him.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
it was Victoria getting revenge on James. I just know it.
guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
She is a horrible person. ugh idk about what's going on anymore. Bella is annoying. Where's Nicky? I like him.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
boo I'm starting to hate this story. Literally my heart broke for Edward and I kinda hate Bella (I understand her but I still kinda hate her) probably because I'm team Edward no matter what...usually. Josh doesn't seem all that great; left her sleepless and not completely satisfied.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2015
Josh isn't a bad guy but he is no Edward. Also, is Edward still a virgin? We know Bella isn't she slept with Mike (gag) and now she's probably going to sleep with Josh (meh...boring sex is whatever).
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 21 . 7/22/2014
This was a really great story! I absolutely loved it :) it had great themes and you carried them out gracefully.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
good job
JulieVans chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Oooh - good premise. It made me cry already and got my little heart going pitter fucking pat.

Good job - you owe me tissues.
Sadie chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
I'm sorry, but this story takes entirely way too long to get into and your writing style is slightly boring.
ladeerelli chapter 21 . 11/13/2011
It was interesting the AU you created and I enjoyed it, thank you!
liveandpen chapter 20 . 11/9/2011
What story was the last section from?
darkangel0212 chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
keep up the good work on your story