Reviews for Only Human
Shantigal chapter 1 . 6/12
Interesting start...Friendly heads up I noticed a typo...
Noise...Instead of nose. Nothing major, but I thought I would let you know :-)
cela chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
boy, I can hardly wait for eric to get up in the morning and shit, shower and shave! that is going to be something after a thousand years.
Honulvr chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
Thank you for sharing!
luvtracker chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Your Eric is simply OOC . And your Sookie has once again proven how stupid and idiotic she is.
luvtracker chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
Sookie is a selfish bitch. She refuses to see how dangerous it is for Eric to stay human. She only thinks of herself and what she wants from him.
luvtracker chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Yup! Definitely Sookie's fault. Everything she said about her not keeping her mouth shut and going without back up...I totally agree. Stupid.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
It is actually the VILE tasting liquid in the glass VIAL.
Dinnerandamurder chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
I am thankful that there is a sequel, because that ending would have been heartbreaking! Enjoying this story a lot.
Ragna01 chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
Goodbye?! WTF! The character development was awesome. So was the pace of the relationship!
Ragna01 chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
The silver ring at the end... you sucker puched me into an epic sobfest!
desireecarbenell chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
Well that would be perfect timing.
desireecarbenell chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
That was sweet and powerful and moving. I am sure that Eric will return to his vampire state as he will never be safe as a human...but I know after that he will be changed.
desireecarbenell chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Well done.
Renny777 chapter 20 . 7/13/2012
This might not be super relevant anymore, since the story was posted so long ago, but i stumbled upon this story and read it all in one night. It simply was amazing, and probably the best eric/sookie fic ive ever read! I dont understand why it doesnt have triple times more reviews. Simply a masterpiece, and i just wanted to pass on some praise *runs off to read sequel*
grumpbear chapter 19 . 7/12/2012
i was hoping she would be pregnant but i dont like how she doesnt give the choice to him to be apart of his childs life...good story but the end was heartbreaking