Reviews for Only Human
AZSeaOtter chapter 20 . 3/7
OMG I hope he goes after her! Oh the angst! On to reading the next part. Great story! Thanks for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 19 . 3/7
Crying, definitely crying, so painful.
AZSeaOtter chapter 18 . 3/7
It's like they are giving up on each other...what are they thinking? Figures he'd actually given her a silver ring. I read it at first and wondered if it really was made of silver and not just silver in color, lol, but now I know. Oh the angst.
AZSeaOtter chapter 17 . 3/7
OMG I want to cry, at least he was able to tell her he loved her first.
AZSeaOtter chapter 16 . 3/7
Loved the story Eric's mother use to tell him. I hope things work out.
AZSeaOtter chapter 15 . 3/7
I just feel it, the other shoe is going to drop and he'll have to become a vampire again.
AZSeaOtter chapter 14 . 3/7
Eric's thoughts on loving her as a vampire are very grim, rational and reasonable, nonetheless grim. I've never considered Eric to be so easily shaken or fearful of his life as a vampire. Maybe it's his human feelings making him feel so unsure. I fear he thinks Sookie deserves more than being with a vampire, if so, it's cruel to give her hope only to withhold his love from her once the spell is reversed. I'm worried for them.
AZSeaOtter chapter 13 . 3/7
Their love making is very refreshing...urgent but tender because he is human. It's so simple but yet magical in many ways.
AZSeaOtter chapter 12 . 3/7
Beautiful, but so sad...neither thinks it can truly last...it's heartbreaking to have something but to know you'll have to give it up.
AZSeaOtter chapter 11 . 3/7
Wow...
AZSeaOtter chapter 10 . 3/7
Wow, she really pushed him.
AZSeaOtter chapter 9 . 3/7
Super sweet of him to surprise her in such a way.
AZSeaOtter chapter 8 . 3/7
Much to contemplate...
AZSeaOtter chapter 7 . 3/7
I can see why his words would hurt, especially after they had shared so much earlier.
AZSeaOtter chapter 6 . 3/7
Such an interesting variation of prospects...from 1000 years ago to today.