Reviews for Only Human
Sooty85 chapter 20 . 5/26/2019
Such a good story. I enjoyed it all but I’m a little sad how it ended. Looking forward to reading the sequel :-)
116jeff chapter 18 . 2/24/2018
Reminds me of that scene in Buffy when her silver cross burns Angel.
116jeff chapter 12 . 2/24/2018
Wow! So sweet and beautifully crafted. No protection, though?
AZSeaOtter chapter 20 . 3/7/2017
OMG I hope he goes after her! Oh the angst! On to reading the next part. Great story! Thanks for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 19 . 3/7/2017
Crying, definitely crying, so painful.
AZSeaOtter chapter 18 . 3/7/2017
It's like they are giving up on each other...what are they thinking? Figures he'd actually given her a silver ring. I read it at first and wondered if it really was made of silver and not just silver in color, lol, but now I know. Oh the angst.
AZSeaOtter chapter 17 . 3/7/2017
OMG I want to cry, at least he was able to tell her he loved her first.
AZSeaOtter chapter 16 . 3/7/2017
Loved the story Eric's mother use to tell him. I hope things work out.
AZSeaOtter chapter 15 . 3/7/2017
I just feel it, the other shoe is going to drop and he'll have to become a vampire again.
AZSeaOtter chapter 14 . 3/7/2017
Eric's thoughts on loving her as a vampire are very grim, rational and reasonable, nonetheless grim. I've never considered Eric to be so easily shaken or fearful of his life as a vampire. Maybe it's his human feelings making him feel so unsure. I fear he thinks Sookie deserves more than being with a vampire, if so, it's cruel to give her hope only to withhold his love from her once the spell is reversed. I'm worried for them.
AZSeaOtter chapter 13 . 3/7/2017
Their love making is very refreshing...urgent but tender because he is human. It's so simple but yet magical in many ways.
AZSeaOtter chapter 12 . 3/7/2017
Beautiful, but so sad...neither thinks it can truly last...it's heartbreaking to have something but to know you'll have to give it up.
AZSeaOtter chapter 11 . 3/7/2017
Wow...
AZSeaOtter chapter 10 . 3/7/2017
Wow, she really pushed him.
AZSeaOtter chapter 9 . 3/7/2017
Super sweet of him to surprise her in such a way.