Reviews for The Transformation Affair
YumYumPM chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
For a change Illya almost got the girl. Wonderful story.
YumYumPM chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Famous last words? After all this is a MFU tale. lol.
YumYumPM chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
Will they find Genevieve in time? I hope so!
YumYumPM chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
The nuances are most beguiling.
YumYumPM chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
The story of twins! Inspired.
YumYumPM chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
You have me on the edge of my seat!
YumYumPM chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
At least Napoleon has found Illya, but what of Etienne. Is she really UNCLE or is she a double agent. I'd like to assume that Genevieve is being truthful about wanting to get away.
RoseLight chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
The sweetness of the Illya-Genevieve subplot is so subtle when woven into the context of the overall mission. And with just those few words "..I liked her very much.." at the end, you convey so much depth of feeling- still, the melancholy reality strikes home.
LaH Carabele chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
Though I enjoyed the story as a whole, I am going to make one particular criticism that I hope doesn't upset you.

As basically a mission story, this piece means more of a real climax. The ending kind of just limps in. I realize the guys did everything they wanted to do, but there is no tension in the ending. After all the build-up, that is kind of disappointing.
PACTNMMT chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
Very nice! I found myself urging our boys to hurry and get the heck out of there before Deneauve caught them. I enjoyed the brotherhood between them and felt sad for Illya that he couldn't pursue his heart's desire...maybe later Illya!
PACTNMMT chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
Oh I am enjoying this so very much. I love romantic encounters that involve Illya and an innocent.I keep wondering if and when Deneave discovers our boys' secrets.

Waiting for and wanting more of the story!
Avery1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This is an exciting, imaginative story. And it's unpredictable, which is one of the most complimentary things I can say about any piece of writing. I can't wait to see where you take our favorite fellas next.
fighttowin1 chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
The story is indeed getting interesting. Poor Illya...if his clothes are too tight he won't be able to eat that much...and we all know how much Illya likes to eat! Thank you for writing and sharing! I'm curious though as to how long the dye will last on Illya, he hasn't taken any showers that I can remember...so I'm thinking that it should last a few days at least..until his hair starts growing out again.
LaH Carabele chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
i am finding this a very intriguing story. I am loving all the twists and turns. Napoleon having to shoot his partner so Illya could get back into the chateau and give his story... And the idea that Napoleon would boldly go in and declare himself a Thrush official... Truly fascinating stuff!
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
Wowwwww...I totally did not see that coming! Loving the angst!