Reviews for As Long As This Remains
Amon chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Thank you, really enjoyed it.

Corrections I think I'll make:

"And she needed something, someone to comfort her"

"He cared/cares for her from afar".
random716 chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I like it. Even with the fact that both were a bit uncharacteristic, it somehow has their original edge. It was a conversation that could happen between the witch and her warlock. It was sweet and deep.
TheDauntlessGirlOnFire chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Yay! I LOVE this! And it was perfect, with the grammar [I'm a pretty hard-core linguist]. This story is absolutely beautiful and adorable in its own ways. I wish for more of this! Well done. And because of your greatness for showering this fangirl with feels, this is definitely a story that needs to show up on my "Favorites".
tireswithspares chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Aww...so cute, great introduction, you really pulled me in, the the charaters were so realistic, great job!
SleepingStrayCat chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
love it. specially the last part. :))
someone179 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
.Awesome.
LazyGrayKnightof17 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
well, i haven't read a CLu-CLu fic for a long time...

and you definitely perked up my attention. it was nice.

good job.
KiKi Hayashi chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I positively sighed very contently when reading this. It was sweet and simple and incredibly charming. There wasn't any unnecessary romantic OOC lines and you didn't try to explain all their actions, instead you kept it subtle and left for the readers freedom to imagine.

It was... perfect. Brilliant work and I'll definately be keeping an eye out for more of your work.