Reviews for Thoughts After Dark
forever froz3n chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Awesome story! Where'd you get the picture from?
AZ1087653 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Well...this is definitely mild compared to what I've read of yours in the past. Glad I at least knew the main characters in this one. Had to go look up some characters and Pokemon though since I don't have a clue what any of their names are in English, but that's okay.

This was way cute. I can totally see a ten year old being that innocent as to not know another's feelings. I recall being ten and I didn't really pay much attention to anyone else's feelings at that time either. Kind of...

So I am guessing that this was a spoiler for me in that Brock left right after Indigo? Or did he leave before or after the start of Orange? Don't tell me though, I wanna discover that for myself!

Cheers!
Mewsea chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I'm baffled as to why this story doesn't have more reviews. Ah, but such is the fate of this story, and I suppose it can't be helped much. :c

Anyway... Was this your first story? 'Cause if so, I am completely in awe of your talent. D:

I believe the best writing is the kind you can picture perfectly in your head, and that's just what you did in this story. Great job. ;D
turle chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
A wonderful story.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
MistyMegan chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
u should SOOO make a 2nd chapter. it's ROCKED!
The Only Pancake chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Lol, how come all the good conversations in Pokemon are at night by a source of water? :D

I like the way you portrayed the various tones of the fic, depending on what Misty was feeling at the time. In the start it’s slow and melancholy while she’s all alone and thinking to herself. Then the hurt and desires she feels for Ash, for their friendship, really shine through. Not just in dialogue, either, but all the rest of it.

I found myself really enjoying Ash in this. He kept that young-ness that makes him-him, and at the same time he was a little more mature than we’re used to. It’s a nice change. Misty was less obnoxious than usual, too, which is never a bad thing, lol.

And I really loved the way it ended! It seems like the perfect sort of weird for these two, hehe. They are all sad, then they pounce one another, then they’re just like “Ok, see ya!” But who is this Rudy fellow?
Mrs. Know-It-All chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Is my phone broken or am I really the first review? I'm honored if I am! This was so great. You played off what could have been an extremely awkward situation between the lovely two, and made it something really sweet!

I hope to see more of your work _