Reviews for Contract
croquant chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Really realistic, I could definitely imagine something like this happening in (should there be one) Season III. You tapped into Sebastian's psyche well, and the conclusion was very well done.
bandanaye chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Oohh...I really liked this. It makes me think...I don't think Ciel Phantomhive will ever die. Or, at least, not by Sebastian's hand :3

I loved all the little details, especially with the candle flaring and dying out in with their moods. It was a nice touch. And for the most part, I think they were both in character; especially with Ciel's request to die if the contract is broken, I can see him doing something like that. O.O I must say that the whole not-using-their-names was brilliant though - I didn't realize it until you mentioned it at the end. It makes sense :D

Great job on this, and thanks for the read!
Vhan8765 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Another good one-shot. Not surprising since it is coming from you, I guess. Though, have you have thought of writing a story thats not yaoi, huh sis? Whatever, its your strong point, a place where your comfortable with your words, I understand that. Anyways, good story. Your characters were in character, the change of heart was good along with the very thoughts you put into this.

In the authors note you talked about the whole arm thing, and I honestly couldn't remember that at first, but now that I did, I wanted to say that that was a very smart idea. The other part of your authors note told us that they were still in the human world, you didn't need to worry about that. The story gave us more than enough supporting facts to allow us to imply that they weren't in the demon world or wherever.

All in all, a very good story, and nothing for me to point out thats bad. No flaws that I could pick up on, except a few comma mistakes. Only a few here and there, but barely noticeable. So what story of your will you have me read next? As for this one, 10/10.
Almecestris chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This story is so SWEET! Love Ciel's explanation for wanting to die if his butler broke the contract and love Sebastian's decision to NOT break the contract ONE HUNDRED FREAKING TIMES MORE. Very haunting, sweet, and amazing. I'd love to see this fic grow out from a one-shot to a multi-chaptered fic, Thanks for sharing this story!
ZemyxDexion chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Beautifully done. Absolutely gorgeous. I loved it. Please, continue writing so well. It's a pleasure to read well-written things like this one.

-ZemyxDexion
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
oh, hard ! what will happen next ?
kaboost chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Love this. 3
Foreigner3 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
So nice! This is very good written! Your story so beautifull and fascinating... The end of the kuro was so sad... And thanks to your story I see light in the end of the tonnel.
Nuage151 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
waaah this is sooooo goood :D Please continue I can't wait to read more.
oO0 neko518 0Oo chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Wow! This is good! I don't know but I found myself, removing my glasses because I was already crying! I think I just miss kuroshitsuji! Your perception to the the story was really amazing! I lve it! :3

~ A cookie For you! ~

~neko518~

~~God bless!~~
yin13147 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
God I love this story! Now I feel much, much better about Kuroshitsuji. I can finally put my heart at ease, now that Sebastian is calm at last, same with Ciel showing the true reason of his evil mask. Thank you, I love it! XD