Reviews for Hold on to the Nights
Delete-account-please-7073461 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
This was good. Now I wonder what will to Abby when Zavia gets a hold of her.
Delete-account-please-7066522 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
This was a good one is there going to be more cause I want to know what is going to happen to Abby.
Delete-account-please-7052703 chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
I liked it is there going to more glad to see what is going to happen.
Delete-account-please-7022061 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Very good.
Delete-account-please-7052657 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I liked it.
Ensign Cole chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I would love to see Ziva deal with Abby wheres the sequel?
shadowdweller25 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Love! And I would love to see a sequel where Abby's confronted.
2222.nolongerinuse.2222 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
this was fantasic. excellent writng too. one of the bst ncis fanfics i have ever read. i loved it! love a sequal? what happens over the weekend, mcgiva romance?
Brooklyn Maxwell chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Please write what happens between Abby & Ziva, Gibbs and Abby, McGee and Abby, and the changes as a result of it. Please and also great job on your story. I know what you mean Dog Tags wasn't one of my favorite episode & I think Abby gets away with way way too much. I also I hate that McGee takes the blame for Abby's screw ups.
Reddragen chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I would love to to see how you write Ziva and Abby have their chat
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I like it, nice to see some one there for tim for once
TwistedRocketPower chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I think people took the episode Dog Tags a little to seriously. I am a huge McAbby fan and I didn't think anything of the "Bad McGee" moment... I laughed. If someone I knew, and even cared about, shot a dog then I would still be upset as well. Some people are like that. Like when I hear about a fire or any kind of disaster where an animal and people are involved I say, "Is the animal okay?"

This wasn't a bad story, just not realistic at all.
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
first off, YAY for a McGiva story. there just aren't enough of them on here.

secondly i totally agree with your dog tags comment, he was also treated crappy in the one with abby's stalker ex i think that was bloodbath, and the season 7 when they went to mexico, i think it was called borderland or something like that.

i really love this story because it's a mcgiva story but also because it's a story where abby is actually held accountable for her actions. i personally would love to see/read ziva ripping into abby for the way she treated him _

i thought the part about mcgee falling asleep and jett pushing his bed over was a really nice part, even though it symbolizes how effected by the whole incident tim really was.

overall just a really great story! i loved it.
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
"I always hated the way McGee was treated in Dog Tags...especially by the one person who used to be his lover and was supposed to be his friend..." - So did I.

"He's managed to convince the dog that he can't call him Jethro so they've compromised on Jett." - OK...

"Abby doesn't know what kind of torment she's putting this man through." - That, IMO, is true of Dog Tags as well as the Abby goes to Mexico episode in season 7.

What did Ziva bring over for supper, please?

"McGee, when…" a soft snoring answers her question. He's asleep in the chair beside her. She looks down into canine eyes. Those eyes are looking more than a little guilty at the human that he now belongs to. "He does not sleep much does he?" The dog can't hold her gaze. Ziva sighs and taps her foot for a minute wondering what to do. A soft whine brings her gaze back to the dog who's watching his master start to twitch. Ziva eases her friend out of the chair and onto the floor, putting his head in her lap as she does so. "Oh, McGee, why did we not pay more attention to you, my friend?" A soft bumping against her shoulder brings her gaze back to the canine who bumps her one more time with his head before lying down with his head on his paws. Obviously the dog was trying to convey his thanks for preventing Tim from falling out of the chair and maybe doing still more harm to himself. Ziva strokes the hair out of her friend's eyes, and gently strokes his throat. At her light touch, Tim tenses briefly but senses who it is and starts to settle into a deeper sleep." - AW!

"Gibbs waits until they are in the car before slamming his hand against the wheel. "Why Duck? Why would Abby pull this and why wouldn't Tim come to me about it?" "I should think that it's as obvious as the nose on your face Jethro; that you just answered your own question…Abigail knew that Timothy wouldn't come to you about it, as she is your favorite." - I agree with Ducky that Abby took huge and IMO unwarranted advantage of her position in Gibbs' work life.

When I read that conversation Ziva had with Ari I almost could not think he would be able to kill anyone, let alone Kate.