Reviews for Signed SEAL'd Delivered
Maunzeli chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
Thank you. Equal emphasis on each member of the team was quite refreshing and enjoyable to read.
WelcomeToLeahland xD chapter 33 . 12/14/2011
I love this story so much! It has definitely got the best plot I've read in ages and everyone is so in character. It was a really great story to read and I'm totally going to check out your others! xD
Robern chapter 33 . 11/25/2011
I love this!
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 33 . 3/12/2011
Loved this story, a new one for my favourites:)
katesari chapter 33 . 3/9/2011
guess im late, since the sequel is what brought me to this story. Havent read the sequel yet, but will. Like the story a lot! bye
Oviedo chapter 33 . 2/18/2011
THAT'S how you leave it!

so cruel
ls chapter 33 . 1/21/2011
I really enjoyed this story and am looking forward to reading the sequel

btw, Tim is left handed :)
leobold1 chapter 33 . 1/19/2011
A very good story. You write very well, I love the interactions you have, and your cliffhangers are perfectly placed.

I read this in a couple sittings, and going from one chapter to the next, it even had me not wanting to go to the bathroom so I could find out what happened (the bill for my carpet cleaning is in the mail). Then, next chapter, you backtrack a little and tell it from another point of view.

The characters are very IC, well rounded, and work perfectly together.

My only problem is your paragraph length, there are many that could be combined, but that's a technical detail.

I'm off to read the 45 chapter (so far) length sequel. I can't wait!
KYTIVAFAN chapter 33 . 1/13/2011
just found this story and I was hooked. Read it all in one sitting. Now I am going to start on the sequel.

Hope to read MUCH MUCH MORE from you in the future!
tonyfan31970 chapter 28 . 11/15/2010
Great chapter again, esp the conversations with T & Z
tonyfan31970 chapter 26 . 11/15/2010
Really enjoyed the Tony thoughts in this chapter. I agree that he gets easily befuddled when Ziva acts out of character.
tonyfan31970 chapter 19 . 11/15/2010
I really enjoyed your description of Tony and Ziva when they woke up in the hospital room. Back to reading...
Jake Crepeau chapter 21 . 11/12/2010
You impress me more with each chapter. Most people who have never fired one, don't know that about automatic weapons. The whole story has the same feel: You've either done some of this stuff, or you've REALLY done your homework. Well done!
Jake Crepeau chapter 19 . 11/12/2010
Actually, I thought it was a good touch, doing the same scene from the other person's POV. Not repetitious at all. Really excellent mood-setting in that. It was the perfect contrast to the burst of action at the end.

Oh, I loved that laundry line! Haven't we all done that at one time or another? LOL
Jake Crepeau chapter 18 . 11/12/2010
Considering the fact that severe concussions really DO cause seizures, if not true epilepsy, that was just the touch of realism to add to the tension. Great touch! And remember what I said a couple chapters ago about characters talking to you and treating them as real. Brava!