Reviews for Gone Native
More? I enjoy this so much!
oh5igner chapter 55 . 4/17
Great chapter! Something has to be done about Paul and Charissa. They are bad news. Small editing note: the card game is spelled pinochle. Weird, I know. :-)
Alice Nick Odair chapter 55 . 4/17
I really wish that the group would design a method of punishment for people who do extremely stupid things as a deterrant for them to never do it again and learn from it. They got lucky this time, but the Seekers are starting to get suspicious. They will be exposed if Charissa and Paul do this again. That said, I like the peace and familial like relationships shown in their every day lives here. Thanks for the fast updates! :-)
Drunken Hamster chapter 55 . 4/16
Bruh, I bet that nosey old Soul woman just caught his $$

But yeh. Good chap.

~Drunk
ocean-of-ink chapter 55 . 4/16
I enjoyed this chapter a lot. It really gives us a feel for what daily life is like in the silo, both the good (Tom amd Kim, which I loved, and I also loved Jess's reaction) and the bad (Charissa and Paul, who are definitely going to make more trouble).
ocean-of-ink chapter 54 . 4/16
This chapter was sweet. It's a nice resolution to a rather unpleasant event.
ocean-of-ink chapter 53 . 4/13
I'm not sure about this chapter, honestly. I'm not thrilled that it was Jess. On the other hand, it's in character for her to try to solve everything on her own.
Alice Nick Odair chapter 53 . 4/13
... 0.0 I didn't expect it was Jess who took the No Pain but in hindsight, it makes sense that she was the one who took it with her being in pain from her recent birth. I'm glad it wasn't as serious as I imagined. That said, thanks for another update with Gone Native, I enjoy reading it. :-)
EbonyWing chapter 52 . 4/2
Ohh... Poor Burns! Gail's group sure roughed him up. It was nice seeing his friends rush to his defence though! :)

Although what would have happened if he *had* gone with that group when they were so angry... And from the book, these dangerous, hostile meetings clearly happen quite a few times!

Rayne and Hadley are super-cute! But someone is stealing? That could get ugly... What would they do when they catch them? They can hardly kick them out, what if they got inserted? Maybe send them to Gail... Not exactly a nice gift! ;P

Great chapters, can't wait to see what comes next!
Alice Nick Odair chapter 52 . 4/1
It's nice that Gail's group have resolved their issues with Burn's group enough to be tentative allies with them. Although, I am concerned about the possible implications and danger that the stolen No Pain could have in the group even though I'm not really surprised that something like this happened. Conflicts always arise with so many humans having to co-exist with each other especially if they felt safe enough with Burn's there to provide and cover for them. Some would start to relax and be comfortable enough to show their true personality that they would start to act spoiled and selfish. Of course, from what I've read, most of the group are not like that but a few can seem to be that way. Anyways, thanks for posting another awesome chapter! :-)
ocean-of-ink chapter 52 . 4/1
I liked this chapter. At first I was worried that something would happen to Evan, but I'm glad I was wrong. The meeting between Rayne and Hadley was cute - Hadley reacted very realistically. The meetings between all the adults were perfect - sort of awkward, but everyone making an effort.
Drunken Hamster chapter 51 . 3/27
I'd hope not, too.

But then, if they did, maybe you could have Burns shoot somebody, hahaha.

~Drunk
Atilia D Black chapter 51 . 3/26
Yeesh, I don't know about these humans. Craaaazy. Can't wait until next chap. to find out what happens.
sadiefan chapter 1 . 3/26
Love it! Thanks for sharing your brain!
Alice Nick Odair chapter 51 . 3/26
It's understandable that they wouldn't like Souls like Burns after everything that happened to them but I just don't really like the other group of humans. I get not trusting their group and getting away from them but killing even those humans who are associated with them even though they are friendly and want to help? They remind me of Kyle (Ian's brother) and not in a good way. :-/ I don't know, this chapters not bad and I like your writing style but I'm pretty conflicted on how I feel about this chapter.