Reviews for Reordered Time
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
That was beautiful! And messed up! And intense! And so many things...so glad you wrote it!
rachelalexandra chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
VERY good. A wonderful representation of the dynamics between the two of them. -)
Kate-Le-Contrary chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
d'aw!

wow. I always wondered what would have happened if he said 'sure, you can have him back!'

hehe.
zara2148 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
A very interesting concept, and I adore the way you executed it.
MidnightCat99 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Brilliant story, and the ending's excellent. Great job! (:
dinkydaelf chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Loved it! This story had an interesting concept that definitely caught my attention and kept it the whole way through. Your characterization was wonderful and insightful and I could easily envision those "alternate endings." Great job!
Chloechum chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Hey! I love the ideas behind this, and I also think you have developed the character of Jareth in a very interesting, but plausible way that's still true to the original intention of the movie.

But - and I really I hope you take this the right way - I think with a little more careful editing you could make the structure even tighter and more concise. I think maybe you should experiment with the tenses - I know it's difficult to get right in a story involving time travel. Also it did get just a little melodramatic at times.

But I really believe that you're a talented writer, otherwise I wouldn't bother to review, and that you can always improve until this becomes a really outstanding piece of fanfic.
notwritten chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This is good. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
pinkflora chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Very nice! Definitely enjoyed how Jareth questioned if he was satisfied with the outcome.
FelineGrace chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
You put Sarah's journey into a new light, A new way of looking at it. She EARNED her brother back. Her journey through the Labyrinth wasn't as important as what she LEARNED on her journey. And it wouldn't be right if it was taken away from her. I loved it. I'm in a daze just thinking about it! Thank you.
MuseDePandora chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Very good piece. It was concise enough to have a very good, strong story structure. But it was in-depth enough that the reader fell into Jareth's POV and was able to feel his growing distaste/horror/weariness for what he was putting himself and Sarah through. By the time we got to the last scene, it was very poignant and his capitulation or at least embrace of such a soft, forgiving exchange not only made sense but was in character, where it otherwise definitely wouldn't have been. Very good job. Really nicely done. Thanks for sharing. -Muse