Reviews for Perditus in mala somnia
Serial Experiments Kate chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Nice action sequence, caught my attention lol. Also nice to see some interaction between Chris and Jill.
Cranberry Knight-XIII chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Hello there. I don't know much about Resident Evil, I'm sorry to say. I was actually looking at you Profile when I saw the link for Project Moraie. I was reading the same website a few days ago, and it's very similar to yours. Are you the creator of both? Just curious.
Midnight Daydreamer chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Oh that was nice. I like the interaction between Chris and Jill. And the action was nicely described. And despite knowing how it'd end, you did it wonderfully.
cjjs chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
Sigh, well we all knew it would end this way. Still it was wonderfully written. Chris was tough and tenacious, Wesker was ruthless and unstoppable, and Jill was resolute and self-sacrificing. A perfect mix. I also really like that Chris and Jill had the same plan: to sacrifice themselves so that their partner could escape and survive. It was a nice way of showing their mutual devotion (platonic or not) to each other...wonderful.

Also I have nothing but good things to say about your addition of 'don't fear the reaper' at the end there. Amazing song, and appropriate.

Needless to say, I enjoyed this fic, and I'm anxious to see what you come up with next (fingers crossed for pre-mansion)

Good work, to the both of you.
sophie623 chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
This is awesome! The actions were great. The ending was very touching. I wanna cry when I read that...thank god they reunion in RE5 ;(
Chirika chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
Beautiful and yes, very sad ending for a wonderful story. Battle scene is well written and interesting many details.

So, if (and please) you write a new fic, I hope you will write Resident Evil 5 novelization :D.

Nice work
Kenshin13 chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
This was an absolute pleasure to read and I wish camcom had hired you both to write the story/script for the actual Lost In Nightmares scenario. I hope you write some more Chris/Jill at some point because you're both fabulous at it!
Skiptrix chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
It is done. And it has been a glorious, albeit grim, thing to admire and read. I'm glad you kept it so realistic; what with the force Wesker hits with, some body parts may detach.

Chris' verbal smackdown was great - I have a feeling it sunk in; and also shows that, vice versa, both would sacrifice themselves for each other.

I love how Jill literally backstabbed Wesker; reminds me of that Wesker story you did a while back

Fantastic job Chaed, looking forward to future inclusions :D
Kenshin13 chapter 12 . 9/22/2011
YES! Please finish! I really enjoy how you are keeping Jill so level-headed about here emotions while on a job, I definitely think that's her personality. I can't wait to see how you will write the fight scene between the three and ultimately Jill's sacrifice. Update soon please!
sophie623 chapter 12 . 9/22/2011
xD yup this certainly deserved to be finished!

;'( it's a bit sad that it's near the end though and the nightmare is about to begun. I like the way that Jill already had this bad feelings. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
cjjs chapter 12 . 9/22/2011
"This story deserves to be finished."

Yes, it certainly does. Thank you for updating.

Neat to see Jill's reaction to Chris' admission of love. I can't say I'm entirely surprised. It definitely was bad timing, and her reaction speaks to just how professional and driven Jill is. Some people might call her cold and unfeeling, but I think she's just very controlled.

And Wesker's appearance was suitably awesome. It's interesting how Jill had resigned herself to her death even before the fight took place. What a shame it is that she turns out being technically right.

Needless to say, I am anxious for the next update.
Chirika chapter 12 . 9/22/2011
Glad to see you update your story. Though I can't wait to see the next chapter but still a bit sad because the end is near.
Lime Rickey chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
You're back! I'm so happy. Awesome chapter as always. Poor Chris, that was quite the awkward love confession. I feel even more sorry for him knowing what's coming up.
Kenshin13 chapter 11 . 6/25/2011
I'm really loving how you are working through Chris' feelings for Jill, I'm not sure that I've read a fic before that had their "more than partners" emotions be held off so long. Usually they are spoken to one another before this incident, but I'm liking that this stressful time is chipping away (at least for Chris) at the wall that's built up around those emotions. I thought that the part where Chris didn't apologize for his actions after helping Jill was an exceptionally strong part and that his character/personality was spot on! Great work!
CoconuTree chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
"It was the kiss that he'd been holding back for the better part of a decade, that he'd imaged so many times over, and it had happened in the worst way possible, under the most horrible circumstances."

.. I wanna cry D; this is very touching and welldone, you're a great author.