Reviews for Unstitchers
SpicyCupcake chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
This story was really cute. I loved th ending! :)
turtlegreen1316 chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
AMAZING! I still don't know what side to belive! I can't belive your ending. It just leaves us hanging! Great plot and very well written.
FashionablyHospitable chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
You mean in religion?
Ivy000 chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
WHAT?! That's the end? What about the other Unstitchers? Did they actually kill a kid? What happened to them?!

THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING STORY, IT CAN'T BE THE END!
Blacksword 1 chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
Great story may your lives be full of joy mystery fun and adventure may you two make many amazing fan fictions together and never spirt up I wish the two of you the best of luck in the future axios to the two of you fuck the dude who inserted coraline's hair :)
cardboardstories chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
hey! just started reading your story (you can probably tell), and I. AM. LOVING. IT. )

the secret door would be in my room behind my wardrobe! XD
Uncanny Cantaloupe chapter 15 . 3/10/2012
Wow. All I can say is; wow. Usually I won't read long fanfics like this because they don't hold my interest for long enough... This story was riveting to the very end. I'm reading this by flashlight and it is currently *checks clock* 12:30 am where I am... If that doesn't say something about your guys' writing, I don't know what does.
Glassgift chapter 15 . 3/7/2012
I'm crying. Your beautiful, your story is beautiful, and I think I'm in love. With exactly who or what, I don't know for sure... but thankyou, THANKYOU, a billion times over.

Yours truly forever and always,

Glassgift
Woodswolf chapter 15 . 2/6/2012
OH. MY. GOD.

EEESH!

This was filled with alternate character interpretations! Beautiful!

You see, I'd kinda held on to the perspective that - you know, Coraline had had this 'power' locked inside her, kinda like Sen in Spirited Away (I have quite a rivalry with her alternate personality. She's schitzo, and I love her, but - eeesh! Kharma will kill me for this... - Chihiro is a total bitchface - kinda like your interpretation of Coraline!).

I loved this. SEQUELSEQUELSEQUEL!

I've only demanded a sequel for around... two things on . This, and Other Gods. Even though there's no room for a sequel in either one. FUCK!

ANYWAY...

TO THE CHARACTERS:

CORALINE:

Yay! You get to confront your bitch-side repeatedly, don't you? Hehehe...

WYBIE:

How fucking stupid are brave people anyways? HOW. FUCKING. STUPID.

'Nuff said.

EVE:

You're awesome.

Okay, bai bai! I'm too lazy to do the rest of the people.

I'm always too lazy to do the rest of the people XD

*checks the other 2 boxes*
Woodswolf chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
That was unexpected!

America's Favorite... uhm... This title isn't catchy anymore! However, it is kinda still, you know, uhm... in place, assuming that Eve would be acting more like the Fairy Fucking Bitch-Mother from Shrek.

Unfortunately, she isn't.

I read on! I'll do TTC later :)
Woodswolf chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
I knew it!

Before I was half-done with this chapter, I knew it.

Or I thought I knew it. At first I thought that the door was in Coraline's room.

Well, that theory was shot down, but the dumbwaiter door was clever. Not really, but - whatever. :(

Anyway, I saw that Claire's eye was at least SCARRED OVER from needles from the eyepatch. At first that made me trust her more, but, onoz, Coraline's got another run-in with America's Favorite Bitch!

I will keep reading!
Imagen99 chapter 15 . 8/7/2011
Ahh i loved it! What an ending though! I really hope there'll at least be a one-shot sequal where we see the apology ect :)
Deedeedragonwolf chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
Ahaha! :D I got a mention! I got a mention! **Runs around crazily**

Aww. I'll miss the fanfic, I really will. - I hope the next one will be a sequel to this. That. Would. Be. EPIC. :D Love you guys, keep up the good work! I look forward to your next story! :D
aquafortistheta chapter 15 . 7/24/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHH! IT WAS SOOOO WONDERFUL! I actually cried! Also...BIG QUESTION: were Loki and Alice like...going out or something? Cause it totally felt like they were! They had those "aww" moments...AND HOW DARE SHE KISS MY MAN! ;-;
Marquis Carabas chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
Honestly, I wouldn't peg anyone as 'the bad guy' in this. Everyone had suitably rounded motivations and reasons for their actions. Eve did the ...ah, cat pie thingy to take revenge for her loved ones. The Unstitchers did what they did out of incomplete knowledge and a genuine desire to stop what they thought was evil. Nobody's a true villian.

You're welcome for whatever critique I could give. There was little of that, however. This was a superb story, and I'm already looking forward to your next collaberation.