Reviews for The Serpent and the Mudblood
TrisanaChandler13 chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Please do a seventh chapter!
nancy loves harry potter chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Wow, lemony goodness! :) I know this story has been out awhile, but I just found it and I'm so glad I did! :)
mi-shell87 chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
I'll suppose I'll have to say that it is a nice place to end this story, but I'd like to see more! :-)

I'd love to see Lucius out of house arrest and more! Including Ron's eventual reaction about the two of them! :-p
Phoenix Rebel chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
A Chapter 7 would be lovely! Would love to see them down the road as a couple and Lucius out of house arrest.

Would love to see everyone's reactions to Lucius loving Hermione. ;-)
LuxSignifer chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
My vote for another chapter (though this does have a nice wind down, completion kind of feel), but then again I'd never turn down more Lucius!
The Secret Slytherin chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
I absolutely love the story! I have been a "ghost reader" for the past few months in the Harry Potter fan fiction world, reading some wonderful stories but yours is the first that moved me to review. I would love for this story to be continued, but I understand if you do not (and the story is at a relatively nice place to end... Although it can be continued *cough* to the delight of your fans *cough*...) This is undoubtedly one of the best works of fan fiction I have read in a long time. I usually will just alert unfinished stories but this, this will end up on my favorites list... A list I haven't added to in quite a while. I know that this may sound like meaningless praise, empty complements, but I truly mean it when I say I love the story and wanted to let you, the wonderful author (that one sounded especially sarcastic, sorry... Try to read it without the sarcasm hahaha) know how much I appreciate and like your work.

This is pertaining more to the actually story line, when you mentioned first getting Harry and/or Ron involved the first thing that popped into my head was Harry flooing in on Hermione and Lucius on top of his desk with Hermiones head thrown back over the edge, with her eyes closed... The next part I thought was either Lucius continuing, smirking at Harry until they finished or Hermione opening her eyes and seeing him. I know that people telling others what to do can be- no is awfully an ring and irritating, I just wanted to share my thoughts.
rookseer chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
yeah...i think you should continue...though im not sure HOW it would

maybe with an eventual release of Lucius perhaps?
Sarah chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Holy crap that was the hottest fan fic or even erotic story I have ever read! You are very talented and I must see more! One thing though that drove me nuts was "I could care less." many people misuse this the correct quote is "I couldn't care less." Unless it was a Freudian slip which would make it brilliant.
MeinSchatz chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
I really enjoy this fic. Please continue who knows maybe they somehow grow new feelings towards one another.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
I love LM/HG fics! Very nicely done. I'm putting this one on follow because I want to see how all of thus is going to play out. Good job! Eagerly awaiting...
missmehon chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Please keep writing! The story I think it still has a lot more to go. Very enjoyable story and thank you for keeping it going
Kuroi-Tsuruko chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
As much as I love this story, I think this is a nice place to end it. Maybe just an epilogue? (Because I love corny ends :)) love, Kuroi-Tsuruko
The Mistress Snape chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
First of all, thanks for updating. Secondly, I love where you've gone with this. Of course, there should be a chapter 7. I feel that we should explore more about Lucius and his past and how Hermione will react to whatever she finds. Sure, they've got a nice set-up between themselves but there has to be something more. I can't wait to see what else you've got in store for them.
Smithback chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
Lee kadivar chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
oh i think a chapter 7 is a must. even if it is like an epilogue where it jumps to his release and whatever will happen after that. maybe mentions of the years up to then would be good, but if he really doesnt see it a porplbm sharing with her then i would think it would go much faster then they perdict. But that is, as always, up to the author. But I know I would at least like to see malfoy b released and their relationsip be there without haveing to hide it. Can you imaigne what Harry and ron would say when they find out? I would think they would blow a gaskit lol. I cant wait till the next update if there is one and I hope there is.