Reviews for The Life of Another
Ani Mei chapter 11 . 4/26
Very interesting premise! I wonder if Harry with realize that he's seen Ron and Hermione in a dream. Also, would anyone remember that he looks exactly like Harry in his youth?
I like your usage of Vector and the explanation of how he came to be.
And wow, have you made me change my mind about Lily and the Marauders. It took a while to realize that they're bullies and I somewhat made my mind up about that. However, they are so irritating and such bullies! I usually like Lupin, but you really illustrated their flaws very well. And Lily is usually seen as an angel, but she's at fault too.
You showed the other side very well.
Nemiriel chapter 11 . 2/12
Hah brilliant :D prof. Vector...who would've thought
JaneDoh0 chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
Really interesting! At least this time, Severus won't have to suffer all alone.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
you just literarily blew my mind.. o.O awesomeeeeeee
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
I've seen a lot of Harry Potter goes back in time, but this is the first time I've seen it like this. You really did a good job! I think the most interesting (stupid spell check keeps saying "investing") part was how accurate the story seemed to the text while still adding a really big segment. Snape and Harry's relationship actually seems realistic too. Once again, good job!
wolfsblood13 chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
The story is awesome but so freaking confusing. Will there be a squeal? I mean you left a pretty big opening for one if there's not that's just fine with me.
Qu33rzi chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
I'd like a follow up.
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
Holy shit, the beginning of the beginning? That was frankly amazing. I really can't think of anything else to say right now, because you have completely blown my mind. :D Thank you for sharing this lovely piece.
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Odd ending, now I'm confused...great fic!
arandomperson44 chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
Love the story
Really like the end
Scathing reviewer chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
I love this fic, I've read it a few times now. I had a thought, as I finished it this time, about what Dumbledore and Snape would think if they realised that Harry Dursley was actually Harry Potter, now that they see Harry Potter in 1991. Hmmm.
heksie chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Jade chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
This was fucking BRILLIANT! the whole thing! amazing job!
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
this got really confusing. i understand the premis and it seems like a good story i just cant follow it. cool idea thou
Saint Snape chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
This needs to be continued. Did Harry join the Death Eaters with Severus? Not that I wouldn't blame him. It's easy to see had Harry not met Hermione and Ron or been the boy who lived how easily it would have been to treated like Severus was, not get any help from Dumbledork or the staff and join Voldy.

It would be fun to see the two Harry's in the same timeline and see how it makes a difference.