Reviews for The Life of Another
moodysavage chapter 11 . 3/27
So surreal
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 11 . 12/29/2018
Bloody hell that's both amazing and disappointing! Went full circle in a way that doesn't really add up...and in fact leaves me with the questions I already had plus much more. Good job with that conundrum. Glad Sev had someone at least in one timeline though.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 12/29/2018
And why doesn't Harry seek help elsewhere? Like the magic police? A group of students got away with attempted murder with the headmaster covering for them by acting like it doesn't matter.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 12/29/2018
These teachers are fucking terrible.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 12/29/2018
I guess Harry's cooking won Hagrid over?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 12/29/2018
Awww they had a sleep over! Cute. Not so cute, Dumbledore's bullshit. Also, what's with Harry denying that certain magical things exist when he just learned magic is real and knows just about nothing about it? An idea for a invisibility cloak should not be disregarded just cuz it was in a dream.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 12/29/2018
So because Potter demanded it she's gonna just call them The Marauders(?) like they wanted anytime she brings them up all casual like?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 12/29/2018
Well that was just bullshit! And I'm almost certain thoroughly illegal! But of course buttfuck Dumbledick can just do whatever in front of any witness and no one will do shit about it.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 12/29/2018
Oh NOW the adults want to act like they know what competency is. Also its disappointing and disgusting to see how prejudiced and hostile the wizarding world is even to children. Hagrid is already thinking the worse of a presumed muggleborn but definitely muggle raised child who knows nothing about magic but is curious of everything JUST because he was sorted in Slytherin. What would he be saying if the kid was in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff then? This has got to be the 1st fic (that I can recall) where I start to dislike Hagrid. Moving on, I see Harry got a nice match wand but I still hope he practices wandless magic.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 12/29/2018
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww! Harry is being known by the last name Dursley! Gross! Also how is NO ONE paying attention to the fact that an unaccounted for student has appeared with NO supplies or anything? Is Harry just gonna go through the years doing wandless magic?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 12/29/2018
Ok so is he having an existential crisis along with a split personality? Do the two Harrys know what the other Harry does?
kv74 chapter 11 . 3/25/2018
Thanks!
Cinthya chapter 11 . 8/29/2017
Lol so harry sees harry and, why the heck james would name his son harry, i mean if harry was the name of snivellus friend... Okay, sorry for that, am... It was amuzing reading, shame they didnt merge or harry adult didnt kill voldemort or hagrid cut relations wih them because of a mark, well it is okey i mean after all that man expulsed him even if he doesnt know voldemort and tom are the same
Goddess Alexandria chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Are the two Harry's going to merge together at some point? Otherwise what is the point? I think it would be amusing to see how he would react to being Potter's son once they merged.
angelaneahwalker chapter 11 . 3/7/2017
The last one was what got me! Lol!