Reviews for Let Me Show You the Way
cissie dorenkamp chapter 58 . 10/27/2012
I enjoyed your story very much. I dont know who set up htis format, chapter by chapter but Im not too crazy about it. I like to read a story and just let it flow without a break in between. I know these little breaks aernt much (time wise) but it's enough to be a little aggravating.
Around chapter 30, I was getting tired and was going to go to bed and finish in the morning. I added the story to my favorites to make sure I would find my place in the morning. I went back to check to make sure it worked and started reading a little more and the next thing I know, I couldnt put it down.
Thank You for a great story!
ladybugsmomma chapter 58 . 10/25/2012
Hmm, guardian angel? I love this chapter and how the elderly lady helped Jane have a little more faith in herself. Keep up the great work!
CountessCora chapter 58 . 10/25/2012
I signed in at six am to tell you how beautiful this chapter is and how much it moved me inside. Well done, my friend.
Aanda chapter 57 . 10/11/2012
So this is not riszles?
CountessCora chapter 57 . 10/11/2012
Outstanding as usual!
ladybugsmomma chapter 57 . 10/11/2012
I love their protectiveness! I thought this chapter was awesome! Keep up the great work!
Itsybitsyspider chapter 56 . 10/9/2012
Just started reading this story. It's great! One question, is Holt supposed to be Hoyt?
Whovian247c chapter 56 . 10/10/2012
well...this story was an entire twist I wasn't expecting, but I LOVE it so far! Can't wait for more!
ladybugsmomma chapter 56 . 10/9/2012
Hmm, I wonder who Jane will choose. I know the guys are going to respect that she needs space, but will they respect their deal not to battle it out? Keep up the great work!
Sasha chapter 55 . 10/6/2012
Love this more than I can express!
ladybugsmomma chapter 55 . 10/6/2012
Really? Both of them at the same time! Jane's reaction was accurate. Can't wait for more!
Honorcpt chapter 55 . 10/6/2012
Still enjoying it and glad u have the time to update! Just hold on to that muse, botch is crafty, likes to go out shopping and leave us writers wondering... :)
Sasha chapter 54 . 9/7/2012
I love ths story more and more.
Honorcpt chapter 54 . 9/7/2012
You tease you! You know we're just happy for an update. Glad to see you updating this. I can be patient...some
Terri chapter 52 . 8/24/2012