Reviews for Summer of '97
Miss E Charlotte chapter 15 . 2/26/2011
I love love love this story. Emma and Dean are so cute, I was sad when he left and they were apart but I'm so glad he found her and they are back together. My only complaint is i wish it was even longer, cause i wanted more Emma and Dean lol
AprilC3604 chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
So sorry it took me so long :) but the end was soooo cute! I am glad she didn't go after Dean now. I love how after everything and all those years they found their way back to each other. Awww it was a great ending to a great story. Awesome job :)
AprilC3604 chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
BabyGirlTrina chapter 15 . 2/4/2011
Awwwe I love this ending :]
apester chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
Oh so sad that they had to leave each other. I can't believe that she ran away! I wonder if shell ever meet up with dean again...hope so.

post again soon! Love it.
BabyGirlTrina chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
Awwwe she better track down Dean
AprilC3604 chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
Omg omg! She left! I hope she goes after Dean and they leave together. Please update!
apester chapter 13 . 2/1/2011
:) im actually glad they got so mad at the two of them. Ive read some things with a similar plot that have them being hunky dorey with the situation. THis is much more in character good job. Plus i love seeing dean fight for something he likes.

Keep the posts comming i cant wait! 3
AprilC3604 chapter 13 . 2/1/2011
Awesome update! Aww no sad times :( I may cry. I don't want dean to leave her! Please update soon!
Sam Winchester's lover chapter 13 . 2/1/2011
Write more pls! Stupid Bobby. Stupid John honestly how can he force dean to leave there in love hello come obviously!
BabyGirlTrina chapter 13 . 2/1/2011
!
MidnightWolf358 chapter 13 . 2/1/2011
can't wait to read more!
apester chapter 12 . 1/26/2011
Oh my gosh! so exciting. lol. i guess there is no way they couldnt get caught with how they were acting. Cant wait to see what the dads think.

Post soon