Reviews for I Will Always Be with You
Maetch chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I read the whole thing. You've got a good writing style, and everybody's in-character, but you should work on grouping your sentences into full paragraphs. It makes for a less-disjointed read.
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
I think Alex should tell. Good fic anyway.
ColeAndPhoebeForever chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Hi Lauren,

I LOVED IT! The ending with Ray was AWESOME! The only thing that didan't make sense to me was when Annie said their parents would come "in a few hours" and the statement morphs to their parents arriving at 12:30...please, could you either fix and/or explain that? Oh, I LOVED the Puddle Girl signoff! BRILLIANT JOB!

thanks for this wonderful story and I'm definitely looking forward to the next TSWOAM adventure!

ColeAndPhoebeForever chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Hi Lauren,

Aw, poor Alex! I'm kinda surprised she didn't start glowing in front of Jodi, now that would've been tough to explain...haha! I'm glad she's feeling better, though because I'm positive George and Barbara wouldn't have had that much success, considering Alex's reaction after ingesting the dip...shoot, I'm channeling Annie again!

Ooh, I'm about to dive into the final chapter!

ColeAndPhoebeForever chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Hi Lauren,

Wow, the whole shone call with Ray was HILARIOUS! I LOVE that Annie has to take care of Alex, not only because she's majorly stressed about handling things on her own, but because the horseradish and dill dim didn't agree with her...BRILLIANT! Annie and Alex tet to spend the day together...without Annie's roommate, YAY! Oh, wouldn't it be interesting if the roommate showed up, and Annie introduced her to Alex? Then again, maybe not! I liked that you included Annie's line from the end of the Leaving episode!

Okay, third chapter!

ColeAndSisterForever!
ColeAndPhoebeForever chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Hi Lauren,

I LOVE this story so far! George saying "All ashore that's going ashore," line really cracked me up! Poor Alyssa, she heard the silvery puddle talk, but no one believes her (kind of like Kelly's sister Jackie in the Suspect episode)! Alex's "ride" with Annie was AWESOME!

Now, I'll click to the next chapter!