Reviews for You Learn Something New Every Day
dcmom chapter 1 . 2/4
I knew there was something special about you besides your writing. I may live in Minnesota but I was born a cheesehead. Go Pack Go.
A Lions Fan chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Really a Packers fan?! What did poor Daniel ever do to you to earn such character assassination? I suppose it could have been worse, you could have made him a Cubs fan... :-p
bec chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
My family are cheeseheads, and I never thought I 'd read an S G1 fic about the Packers. I loved the way you wrote, the story was so. believable. I also love Daniel -centric fics. Keep writing! We love your stories.
greb chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Since im a cheesehead myself this was extra special to read myself. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and how you tied everything together. Im definately going to check out your other stories.
jaina-lotr chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I have to say you are one of my favorite authors on this site and I was super excited when I checked my e-mail and saw that there was a new story from you. (it would be even more exciting if there was a new chapter of A Road Not Taken hint hint :) )

Daniel may not seem the type to really like sports, but you definitely made it seem believable. I too am a football fan and considering I live only about 30 miles from Gainesville Florida I am a Gator fan. But I do like watching some NFL games.

The one thing that cracked me up in this though was the part about Jacksonville being a team to watch out for. I used to be a fan of the Jags, but considering that they suck now I've decided to root for someone else. I was never really a Packers fan, but I am a Favre fan so I've been rooting for the Vikings (guess I'd get along with Jack huh). That and Percy Harvin, a former Gator and all around awesome player is on the team too.

But anyway, another great story from a great author and I look forward to whatever else you may post in the future.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
absolutely adorable! hehe well done!
wintermoon2 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
wow - I never would have pictured Daniel as a football fan but you make it very believable and develop a great story with it. I love how you keep them all so true to their character traits and offer this little bit of insight.