Reviews for A Mother's Love
Rasberry Jo chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
i can practically feel the cavities forming
Superhero geek chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
make a sequal please! this story was really great. i loved it but it was sad. i sat here reading this and was crying most of the time. i also liked how lois's family found out about clark. nice work. bye!
cathy03 chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Barbara, i didn't see it coming!

Clark coming clear about his double life to her family. And Lucy was suspicious about the Blur and Lois all the time. Who'd thought?

The whole chapter was a great surprise.

It's another great fic. Congrats
JamesTKent chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
Well, I think Clark should have gotten into the Suit in front of them, but other than that, this was delightful! grin
cathy03 chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Girl, you broke my heart with this. I think my laptop is damage, for good... :(

Glad Clark is going to show up and maybe bring some confort to

them, somehow.

Marvelous fic, Barbara :)
cathy03 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
First of all, thank you for allow Clark to hear Lois watching the tape. When i read the scene i secret wished he was around, idk... but the way i see those two he would be around her somehow. You made me very happy when he show up at her window :D

And now I can say that was harsh he..he.. Ella died recordingthe tape. Poor all of them. I can't even try to think how i'd feel if was my mother. Now we understand what were General's real reasons to never mention the tape.

I trully have a feeling i'm going to burst into tears reading the next chaptet :(
Gladius Grim chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Wow! Very emotional and well written I could feel the tangible pain and love! Please keep up the amazing story!
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Talk about a tear jerker! My eyes were already glazed over during Chapter 2! But despite the grief, I made it through the end tears & all.

And through all the sadness, I love how Clark flew into Lois' room to see her & admitted he listened in while Lois was watching the video tape. I guess he didn't want her to be "alone" when she did it.

And despite this story being about the Lanes, I'm glad Clark was there for Lois. Can't wait for the next chapter where we'll get to see more of him. I wonder how he'll act around the General? He may be the Man of Steel, but Lois' father makes him nervous. Should be pretty amusing to say the least! PMS! :)
cathy03 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
god, that was harsh.

Poor girls and poor General. this footage only proves, how hard it's been for him.

Now, if it happened to me, i'll try to finish to see the tape before he confrontation,I mean i was already there so i'll watch it until the end. But, since Lucy appeared and spoil the moment (he..he..) i have a feeling she'll confront the General right away and then she'll watch the rest of the tape. Maybe with the General and Lucy by her side, who knows? LOL
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This story is off to a very good start. I like that you're highlighting the Lanes because there isn't much that we know about them & how they were as a family prior to Ella's death.

When Lois discovered the video tape & was listening to her mother's speech, I was practically tearing up right along with her. It was very sad, but at the same time, comforting for Lois to have a piece of her mother live on in this video. Made especially for her & Lucy, I hope they'll take the time later on to finish watching it.

With that said, please post your next installment soon. After all, there's a certain confrontation with the General I'm so looking forward to. Sparks are going to fly & I can't wait! :)