Reviews for Sam Puckett's List of Ways to Be a Delinquent
update please?
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Update soon PLEASE
Squidy chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Please write more! I want to find out what happens! thanx
ccQTccQT chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
dude! Please Update soon! :) Thanks ahahh loooved the story
Symphony Solider chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
A makeover? Wow, that'll end... badly. XD
Symphony Solider chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
hahahaha I loved Freddie's "What in the name of...*insert famous person here*" they were so funny xDDDDDD
Symphony Solider chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Hahaha Loved the little story about how she broke her phone :DDDD and Gibby getting 230 in popularity waqs funny too.
seddie4ever chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
cool story u got thr btut pleeeessseee update
Geekquality chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
cool story!
AlwaysDreamingAway chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Oh yeah Freddie gets a makeover! LOL Good work :)
ForTheWin04 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
I love the story so far, and the secret seddie! Also, I've been pretty dissapointed with season four so far too. Hopefully iSAF will be better! Awesome story, though!
mirage888 chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
Haha, the whole deal with the moped was great xD I can't wait for the makeover, those lying lessons were pretty funny.

iStart A Fan War? Well, I don't think Sam was being "supportive" of Creddie, I think she was just riling up the crowd because she likes causing trouble. I also don't think there will be NEARLY as much actual Seddie/Creddie action as the first promo (a hype) suggested :/ But, here's hoping the disturbed fans will amuse us, along with Jack Black and Spencer!
RedHotRiot chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
You are MAJGIC. I love this story. It's so true to all the characters and it feels like an episode but funnier and with some Seddie twist along the way. PLEASE continue writting or I'll cry!
Mari13ssa chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
LOL I say Oh my lady gaga LOL OK loooove this and oooooh freddie can't insult sam how cute omlgg he's gettn a makeover can't wait 4 badboy freddie! please update ASAP
XxScissorLuvxX chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Wow this is really good. I love how you have the characters exactly right. I also love the slowly developing friendship and how you give clues here and there of how they are starting to be friends. I really really love this! Continue please!