Reviews for Hurt
1Shootingstar78 chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Hey Raven..

Great story so far even though it hasn't been updated in 3 years..
BekaRoo chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I love this fic a lot and I really really wish you would continue this fic. I would love to see what happens next. Please continue this fic
BekaRoo chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Please please please continue this fic
Starlights87 chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
How does this end?
sandielover chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
please continue ...good story so far
rookiebluefan89 chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Oh I'm very sorry to hear about your accident (though it may have been months ago!) I hope you will come back and write again sometime, but if not, thanks for writing what you had so far :)
rookiebluefan89 chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
The best line of that chapter was about Sam protecting his heart with venom. Completely true. He puts on a sarcastic, stoic front all the time because he tries to convince himself that his heart isnt vulnerable, but it is, very much so. And I think he's aware that it's Andy that can hit him the hardest, even if he doesn't know exactly why.

I love the idea of them on the motorcycle, and that Andy is going to try to help him clear his head with a ride. Once again, great chapter! Excited to read the next one...
rookiebluefan89 chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Those ending words were so perfect, I could completely see traci saying them and they make perfect sense. Once again you wrote the tension really well between them. Andy is.. Awesome in this, really. She doesn't always get written that way but she really is great and doing good for him. I feel like her relationship with sam is so confusing for her because she can't seem to figure out why he has such an affect on her. There's a pull and she feels it but she's not sure why. You're writing a great story here... So glad there are still 2 chapters to read :)
rookiebluefan89 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love this so far, I love it A LOT! I love that she wants to be there for him because he always is for her. So much tension and so much angst but truly concern at the same time and that's amazing. I think this is going to be a fantastic story and I can't wait to keep reading it and see what happens. I've never enjoyed reading about a phone call so much!
JanHjhuston126sbcglobal.net chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
I hope you are well on the road to recovery. I just had shoulder rotator cuff surgery and it's been very slow healing. I hope your arm is getting better, and of course the neck injury will no doubt take longer. I hope you're not suffering a lot of discomfort during your healing. I wrote a while ago, and just wanted to let you know I was still thinking about you and praying for you. Best wishes.
kmart92 chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you're doing ok now. Can't wait for you to update the next chapter - soon please?
jh126 chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Wow! I'm sorry to hear of your accident. I know what a loss it is to lose the use of your right hand/arm/shoulder, as I had rt. shoulder surgery six weeks ago. I canNOT imagine the severe neck pain that you're experiencing, and I'm sorry you have to endure that on top of the arm injury. I'm wishing a speedy recovery for you.

I like this angle of the Sam & Andy saga. It's nice to see Sam being the needy one for a change, and I'm so glad Andy is putting him and his needs & feelings first. And it just makes Sam that much more appealing, I think. I will ear-mark this story ("Hurt" - how fitting for you, eh?), and check back ... in a couple of weeks.

Blessings...
jhuston126 sbcglobal.net chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
Wow! I am just reading this, and here it is almost a year after your accident. I hope you've recovered from your injuries. You mentioned severe neck pain, so I really am concerned for you. I wonder if you're still under the effects of the accident, or you haven't continued with your writing simply because you tired of it. Guess I'd rather think you tired of it.

I do love Rookie Blue, and am completely taken with Sam Swarek (aka Ben Bass). The last show has aired, and in a way I'm glad, as MAYBE I'll be able to tear myself away, and get my life back for another 8 or 9 months. I will be looking forward to Season 2 on DVD, so maybe not!

Be well.

Jan
nana-puddin chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Just finished reading your story. Hope you are doing well and had a speedy recovering. Blessings!
jh126 chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
Well, fantastic job...so far. Sorry to hear of your accident, best wishes for a speedy recovery. Can't wait for the next installment!