Reviews for Sick
Majorkami chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Very cool!
Allison Lindsay chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Great story! Funny, sweet, touching. And the ending? Priceless! I love the interaction between Mel and Cole. They really seem to appreciate one another. Awesome job!
Maggy chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
This is a great story and a real pleasure to read.

Yours is my first Tracker fan-fic. I came late to the series (Jan 03) and what I have particularly enjoyed about the series is encapsulated here in your fic, and you label it perfectly: the old-fashioned, almost chivalrous aspect of Cole's character, and Mel's.

You've got the dynamic and the language down perfectly. I could "hear" them speaking, and was not even once distracted by that little voice outside my head saying "S/He'd never say that." Thanks again for the fun read!
Starknight chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Any chance there will be more? Please, please, please? Great characterization!
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Funny ending! Hurrah for the first Tracker fanfic! it was very much like the show.
Puma chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
I loved it, but I think a more little more romance would have been nice.
Cirronian de Bergerac chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
loved it! Characters were really on target...

CDB
Balefox chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Very cute! I especially liked the ending. :)
camimac chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
What a good story! I know you mixed in some bits about Cole that we learned in later episodes, like the fact that he never sleeps (episode 11, "Native Son") but you story seems to have especially captured the Cole we got to know in the earlier episodes (not a complaint, just an observation*g*). I thoroughly enjoyed this piece.
macpuppy chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
You appear to be the first. I was curious, so I made puppy tracks to your site. Cute story.

As a fan of Highlander fanfic, you must try the stories of Terry Odell. She has a likker trilogy of Duncan dealing with alien illness.

Thanks, and keep writing. "MacPup"
Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
LOVED IT! lol and Jess at the end! A laugh riot. I found the interaction between Mel and Cole very nice and glad to see Cole got some shut eye. I'm going to recomend this to an MSN web comunity I started for TRACKER! They will love it!
queencyane chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
I loved this fic. Please write more! Do you know where I can get more?
Anne Stullken chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Very cute, and sweet. You have captured Mel and Cole very well. Please, write more soon!
AmberEyes chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
very cool . we need to see more storys for tracker . it's such a good show
Linda chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
I absolutely love this!

You must write more. I am recommending this story to my girlfriends.

Linda