Reviews for The Unbearable Lightness of Being
aina.akkarin chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Nice insight into Jane's feelings :)
Thanks for writing...
Miss Peg chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I adore this entirely. How wonderful. The cloud scene would have been enough for me to love this and yet it continued until it became so much more...it's like you've explored the whole team's relationship with Jane in such a short space but it really works.
Lothiriel84 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I absolutely loved this story! It's exactly what I've been looking for, and as a matter of fact I even thought to write something like that... Well, maybe I will, but I don't think I'll manage to create something so... perfect.

You have caught the essence of each character, and expressed it wonderfully in the course of narration.

Maybe my favorite Mentalist fanfiction.
diamondred chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This was a very unique take on jane's reaction to red john's death. I loved how you included the team and Lisbon too. Great fic!
esel53 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I really like your way of writing. Hope you are going to post lots and lots of stories.

Love you for only posting when the story is finished.I hate waiting for stories to update.
information specialist chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This was very well written. I especially loved the ending. So true.
Anna chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I really, really like this!
LittleMender chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I really like this. True to character and true to Lisbon's and Jane's relationship. I really like their friendship on the show and enjoyed the way it played out on the season premiere. And I think the circumstances as you wrote them would be one of the very few reasons Lisbon would completely step out of her usual way of doing things without stepping out of her character. Thanks for a good read!
FiveRoses chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Beautifully done! I love your writing and hope to read many more fics from you (and, yes, you definitely need to be working on the second chapter of your other fic! I'm waiting with great interest to see what happens there.). :)