Reviews for Beware a Kakashi with Dangos
akiracutie321 chapter 10 . 3/18
omg yas i needed this even though i don't ship T-T naruto fanfics are always so sad since most of my favourite characters died.
OnlyOnceInLife chapter 10 . 2/11
I almost cried... Well done
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
so So SO amazing! I absolutely loved this! Usually I quit when a fic turns to pedophilia, but...for some reason I just didn't really get that sense here. I loved this story!
everlastingstarsinthenightsky chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
YOU've MADE ME FEEL THE EMOTIONS ESPECIALLY WITH THE THE LAST THIS ITACHI SAYS T_T its lovely to hear from you again :) my tears though huuurrrrr a job well done !
Katjie-chan chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
That was... AMAZING and Beautiful! Best story I've read in a long long time. Thanks for making my day!
crimsix chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
please update this is an awesome story and addicting to red
CLePear328 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Ughhh this is so amazing. I love how oubin corporate the actual events into the story. It makes it more real. I love how you describe their longin for each other it's so sad and beautiful :o can't wait fir the next chapter!
karikari1313 chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
This is just beautiful! I am literally on the verge of tears after every chapter! This is an extremely moving tale and I love how you have worked the anime's actual events into it. Awesome work and I am eage for more!
Devilbaby1 chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
i love your story! :)
SazzyJacks chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
please update soon! it nearly made me cry! :'(
Maximum chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
D: AWW POOR THEM BOTH! But I love the story! It is really good! :D
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
i hear you they are cowards for not leaving their name just so they dont get kicked out. Same thing happened to my stories and he/she said they would report for abuse -_-"

Tsk i hate homophobes and flamers they have no life and decide they if they are uphappy everyone else should be too.
I loved your story it was so sweet and sexy at the same time .
Laforet chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
That was so sad at the end. Update soon, please, although I have a feeling things are going to get a lot sadder next chapter.
Laforet chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
I guess you could call this a filler chapter, but I like being up to speed on things.

Now moving on to Chapter 10.
Laforet chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
I loved the action sequence; you know how to make Itachi move in a battle situation. And in other situations, too. ;)

Now moving on to Chapter 8.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »