Reviews for The Contest
erik chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
An unusual and perhaps insightful look into the characters.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Damn. Hell of a twist.
sally chapter 1 . 10/5/2000
Now that...was cool. Why didn't I think to put Q and the Doc together? They fit so perfectly with each other...lots of stuff going on there...and the way to explain the movie was novel, too. Interesting and cool.
Brian Ramage chapter 1 . 9/7/2000
good beginning. has potential to explain a about a plot hole in the doctor who movie
Sidra Astro chapter 1 . 8/3/2000
I remember reading this as a finished Fan Fic somewhere on the net.

I loved it, the ending was so grate. Keep up the good work!
Science Fiction Lover 19 13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2000
That was good. Very dark and mysterious.
Skyrocket 9 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Very cool. The Doctor Vs Q in a cosmic game of wits is facinating to read. Wonderfully creative.
Dr Who 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Bravo! Bravo! Encore (and other approving noises)! Yes! Simply perfection! And you didn't even need much knowledge of the continuity of either show (something good for me - I've never seen 'Star Trek', or Q or whoever). The Seventh Doctor's motives were perfect - he's done a lot of crappy things over his tenure, and the 'I'm-fed-up-of-all-the-all-powerful-crap' is just right for the Doctor. A triumph, sir, a triumph!
Micki chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
COOL! KEEP GOING PLEASE!
cagewench chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Interesting... the 7th doctor was the one with Ace, right? Last seen in the Dr. Who movie where Paul McGann became the newest Doctor Who? Anyways, I digress... What an unusual pairing... One thought, for someone unfamilar with Q or Doctor Who, it could get confusing (though, honestly, how could someone not have been into both?)