Reviews for Getting Sentimental
Kimarys Adriana chapter 1 . 7/28
Please tell me there is a 3rd!
Ever Since That Day chapter 1 . 1/10
I understand why you don't (didn't) like this one as much, but it's still well written and kinda cute. There's just something about the flow and feeling I can't quite pinpoint.

(I'm just writing these reviews because every author likes to know their stuff is being read and I just happen to be going through and reading them right now. I do not assume these are anything other than documented history. But I am enjoying myself immensely because you are a really good writer and even your old stuff is fun.)
Da-AWESOME-girl chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Waaah! Don't delete it! It's BEAUTIFUL. I love it! xDD
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I enjoyed both versions.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
smile smirk
The-Fantastic-Story-Writer chapter 1 . 8/22/2010

I think it's one of the most kawaii (Cute) things I've ever read (I've got a weird opinion of cute huh?)
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Aw that makes me sad you aren't satisfied with this piece I felt it heart wrenching.
leena chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
this story made my cry and thats saying a lot it was so good you should write a sequel to them both (being moody)
3 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
This story is just too adorable
The reviewer chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
The PPG fandom is dying out and people are losing interest, but I want to thank you for writing so many amazing fics. I've read every last one, and I hope you carry on writing, even if not for the PPG fandom.

(And I just need to recommend Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z while I'm here: the japanese did a great job with Powerpuff girls. You can watch it at

Good Luck!
Aurora-Powerpunk chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I dont think its bad at all. Pretty good actually. _
CrimsonKoneko chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
"YOU are-"

Time to turn on more of that good ol' Butch charm.

"Fantastic? Charming? Incredibly sexy?"

. . . Where the hell did THAT one come from?

Again! hilarious and i loved this one

"I saw you. Standing around for. . . " QUICK BUTCH! PICK A NUMBER!

Too funny! And true, it wasnt as good as the first, but it wasnt horrible! I enjoyed it, it was good you put the other persons point of view. most people(includng me) were thinking Butch was so cool and in controle but he was just as freaked out as BC!

Again, nice work!

obsessivity chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Cool fic!

I also liked Buttercup's side of the story because you knew how to make her express her feelings and also how to deny them

I always were forever will like her the best becauseof her attitude and her natural beauty never cries or give up

She is the BEST I tell ya!

!Rock On!

Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Both 'Being Moody' and 'Getting Sentimental' are both great stories. I don't think this is bad at all and a sequel to both would be great.
Sweet Darkling chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
You're too harsh on yourself. This was really well-written. The characterisation is something I would aspire to, the writing itself is great, and the only flaws are some very small typos.

Personally, I loved it. I found the ending very haunting, in a great way. And it was so emotive, I felt everything he felt, and what she felt (having read the previous fanfic first).

In short, I LOVED IT!