Reviews for Torn
divyvicki chapter 91 . 9/12
So glad to see this update! It would be interesting to see the POV of Bella’s mom, but I just want Laurent and Stefan to get their just rewards!
Lauren chapter 91 . 9/8
I have read this story in the past and was so happy to see you've updated kind of recently! This is just such an incredible story. The character development is so great. This is one of my favorite stories (or books) that I've ever read. I am looking forward to your next update :)
Butterflywings1989 chapter 1 . 8/30
Loved it! Poor Bella!
Applesauce1110 chapter 91 . 8/29
I just read all 91 chapters in three days — and the fucker who abused both her and her mom is her FATHER OMFG
This is so well written and planned out and I can’t wait for you to update again. Thank you so much for creating this! (It’s helped me a bit with my own personal things as well)
Darkangel665 chapter 91 . 8/29
Love the story hope that you update soon.
Atwiggs chapter 29 . 8/27
I pray that things are better for you now, then when you lost your job. Life is hard, isn’t it. But know this, you are an amazing writer... Do you think you might finish this sometime. No pressure luv...
Just wanted to say that I'm so glad I found this story again! I found it years ago and have just re discovered my love of fan fiction!
I'm so glad you are slowly still writing this! I really hope you can continue to add to this at your own pace, I can't wait to see how it continues!
Also wanted to send my love! If any of this is based on your real life experainces you are so strong!
BellaLaila87 chapter 91 . 8/26
I am in love with this story. I hope you update soon! You are an amazing writer!
Spawn chapter 91 . 8/25
This was such a great story. Please come back!
Atwiggs chapter 28 . 8/24
I loved THIS Biology lesson, so much! I am absolutely in love with Edward!, ;)
Atwiggs chapter 27 . 8/24
You are an amazing writer, just saying! ;)
carlijnsilke chapter 91 . 8/21
Update?
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 8/18
More Edward! Yay! Piano! Yay!
tiaconnellan18 chapter 1 . 8/16
I LOVE THIS. UPDATE PLEASE?
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 8/15
Well, it’s nice to see Bella is getting a bit more comfortable with the family. It’s amazing how Esme’s hug filled Bella with joy and God knows she will never take it for granted.. I wish her health would improve..
17,266 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »