Reviews for Torn
Kittanja chapter 1 . 7/17
YASSS to the outtake! Thanks for the update!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 68 . 7/13
Very neat. Wonderful evening! You write this so thoughtfully, so carefully, and so lovingly, it is beautiful to read. Thank you!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 63 . 7/12
Wow, just wonderful. :) Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 60 . 7/12
Very beautiful! This is true love at work, and it is a joy to see. Thank you for writing!
FindingStories chapter 91 . 7/11
very sad its not completed. binged read this for three days. didnt even sleep yesterday thinking just a bit more. since u last updated it so many years ago, I dont know if there is a chance of u picking it up again.

but anyway, just wanna tell how i loved the story. a lot of fanfictions i read tend to potray the main character as someone who had been abused but never as detailed as yours. they were quick to heal the traumatic past when they meet their soulmate and it just got me thinking that shit doesnt happen immediately in real life. I love the chaos, epiphany, breakthrough you put when Bella's processing things in her mind. And that she has different reactions to different members of the family emotionally and physically.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 53 . 7/9
It is beautiful to see Bella's excitement with Renee, progress all around, and closeness with Edward. I worry though, that her sense of needing to shower excessively, coupled with not having therapy for 2 weeks along with no one else who knows, will turn into a problem.

Definitely looking forward to that moment when E&B will be able to hug.

Oh, and dance! That strikes me as a kind of activity that is both intimate, and yet non-threatening (if she can get over feeling clumsy). (I'm thinking ballroom dance styles, here, where she follows the touch of his lead.) I could so easily see Bella and Edward truly enjoying developing the skill! I think it's lovely that they're playing at the piano together already. :)

Thanks for writing!
Princess Treacle chapter 91 . 7/9
This story is absolutely fantastic! I've been reading and lurking and never posted a review until now (obviously), but I just had to say how fantastic this was!
kaitlynhorne chapter 1 . 7/9
Yes yes yes please do a POV from Bella’s mum AMAZING!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for continuing this! I've read it through three times in the last two years and consider it my absolute favorite fanfiction. I come back every few months -I'll definitely read for as long as you decide to write.

As to your question about Helen's pov, I WANT to blame her for leaving Bella, but given her age I'm not sure I can. Maybe her pov will change my mind in either direction.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 43 . 7/5
Very sweet. It is wonderful seeing him be so genuinely considerate of her, and honestly, in general. I'm sure this is what she sees in him that appeals so very much. Thank you for writing!
Yessica flores chapter 1 . 7/3
Es una muy buena historia
Sweetie7smiled chapter 26 . 6/29
It sounds like Bella's mother was abused as well in some way... enough to be unwittingly caught in the trap of pairing up with another abuser. I hope Bella will be able to realize someday that her mother's issues were not because of not caring for her, underneath it all.

And I noticed that twice now - to the social worker and Renee I believe - Bella has reported her impressions about everyone in the family EXCEPT Edward. Renee, at least, will notice this. And I wonder what she'll think.

And if Bella -had- included Edward in her list of the family, what might she have said? "Edward... I can trust."? (thoroughly shocking herself to think it, of course.) It's rather amazing to see how much more naturally she settles with him than anyone else. He's the only one she'll eat around. It's fascinating to notice these things. :)

Thank you for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 23 . 6/28
It sounds to me like Carlisle got called into the hospital for an emergency.

I'm glad to see the progress, slow but steady. There's a long way to go.

Thank you for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 14 . 6/26
Nice interactions! It's neat to see them being so genuinely caring to each other. :) Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 13 . 6/26
Neat chat with Renee... and with Alice! Fascinating insights. Thank you for sharing them with us; I can see how at least one if them might be truly helpful for my real life interactions. There is too much trauma in our world.

And I like the bits we're seeing of Edward, and the uniqueness of both of them together.

Wonderful story. Thanks for writing!
17,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »