Reviews for Torn
MSerrada chapter 90 . 4/24
Still here. Still reading and enjoying your storytelling.
Thank you for continuing as you can.
Wow.
Read your update as soon as I saw it on my inbox.
Hope things will get bette in your rl.
Love x
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 90 . 4/24
Oh Lord, this is so very sad, and scary too. Poor Bella. I hope she will heal.
Olivia17 chapter 1 . 4/23
Looking forward to the next chapter! :) read this story a few years ago, recently found it again and it only too me 2 days to read to where it is now xD LOVE IT!
kelmikmag chapter 90 . 4/22
Wow! Poor Bella.
LuckedClover chapter 90 . 4/22
Incredible! I love this story even if the matters that happen behind the scenes make me cringe. But the fact that you've made events that are usually considered taboo readable and understandable, to me, shows that your an writer.
I've read and reread this story and I'm glad you still are continuing it, even if theres a few delays. Great things come to those who wait :)
I'll be waiting patiently for your next chapter.
Wow! Looking forward to your next update
life of Grey chapter 90 . 4/21
I am absolutely invested in Bellas story !
I don't want to wait for another update. But I will Be on Alert amazing writing
Mechcat chapter 90 . 4/21
Good chapter. Some tough stuff, but well written. Ugh, poor Bella! What a thing to think. Still possible it was someone else, but but still, her mom was so young. What does her birth certificate say for father?

Looking forward to reading more, whenever it might appear. Thanks!
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 90 . 4/19
I have no words.

Except. You've utterly captivated me with this story. I am completely engaged and invested. Thank you.
Polop-chan chapter 36 . 4/19
Amazing writing
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 90 . 4/19
Holy, god-awful epiphanies... This girl just cannot get a break.
Biggest Fan chapter 90 . 4/18
Aw man her past just keeps getting shittier and shittier :/
OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD YOURE BACK HOLY CRAPPPP
Dante'Sapphire chapter 90 . 4/18
Wait! So her Grandfather- isn't even a "Grand" no pun intended as the man certainly wasn't a "Grand" guy- is actually her father! What a sick man to do that to his own daughter, who was younger than Bella was now. Poor Bella, I bet this is going to be another hang up for her, knowing that she has discovered who her father is and the fact that he has left her everything. Did he know she was alive or was he taking a gamble? Is his 'eldest' daughter really dead?
So many questions this chapter has arisen from me, cannot wait for the next update, make it speedy if you could as I am eagerly awaiting to see how Bella handles the information she has recollected.
16,839 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »