Reviews for Torn
When are you going to update?
Ps:I need your book to survive highschool
ajendas chapter 86 . 9/10
oh no! I have finally caught up and it stops at a cliffhanger?! please update soon! this story is AWESOME!
I have to say that your interpretation of horse therapy was brilliant and brought me to tears. As someone working towards a doctorate in clinical psychology with a focus on child sexual abuse and animal assisted therapy this chapter truly moved me. Thank you
Jascp22 chapter 86 . 9/9
I am in love with your story! Please, please, please update soon!
I love this story. Please update, it has such an amazing plot line. I can't wait to read more! Please please please please!
Daedalic chapter 86 . 9/8
This fanfiction is an absolute master piece! I love it so much that I read it over the summer, stayed up late most nights too! I love the way you have created so much depth in characters, even Emmett or Jasper just by the way the walk and talk. This novel is so well written and moving, making me cry multiple times. I really admire the way you make everything so realistic, when she first spoke it wasn't something cheesy and expected, it fit perfectly with Bella even if I wouldn't have guessed it. It takes real talent to write this, to make each character show so much emotion and impact on the reader like that.

Thank you so much for all the time you've spent writing this, it has been a pleasure to read.
Bookwormgeek1702 chapter 86 . 9/7
This story is so amazing, i love it! You truly are a skilled writer. And the emotion that you pour into this story has seriously made me cry a few times. please keep going, i'll be waiting to read the next chapter :)
ZAVACULLEN chapter 84 . 9/6
Really great. Thanks!
divyvicki chapter 86 . 8/31
That was certainly an interesting twist. I'm all caught up to the posted chapters. Hope u plan to update soon.
drocos-witch chapter 86 . 8/31
brilliant, unique, amazing, incredible. You are an amazing writer, you have captured my attention for the last 6 and a half hours in which I have completed all 86 chapters. Keep up the amazing work!
delenafoursixklaroline chapter 68 . 8/30
This is soo good! When do you post more?
divyvicki chapter 85 . 8/28
I love this chapter and how she took the initiative to do the horse therapy. Hope for an update on this fabulous story soon.
Lia chapter 2 . 8/28
Wow! You write with such feeling.
I think its been 3 weeks since you are killing me )::::
wildlotus1 chapter 86 . 8/24
I just binge-read all 86 chapters and while i usually don't have enough patience for such a slow burn... this is just so gripping and fascinating that I couldn't stop i hope you'll continue the story!
15,713 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »