Reviews for Torn
cbzoo chapter 86 . 6/23
glad you are back
NeeNee246 chapter 86 . 6/23
OMG!WOW! I've missed this. I am excited for more.
archy12 chapter 86 . 6/23
Thanks for the update!
Lauren as an abused teen? Unexpected, given her conduct at school, but it makes takes out her frustrations in school, right?
Such a tender scene between Edward and Bella, in the meadow. I almost forgot she had any issues.
Friendlyfan chapter 86 . 6/22
I was so glad to see the update notification. I almost forgot what was going on in the story and had to read the previous chapter again to recollect! But it was definitely worth it... Eagerly waiting for your next update... Any clue what's happening with Lauren?
madisonbelle chapter 86 . 6/22
Whoa, i didnt see that coming
2meggles1 chapter 86 . 6/22
I'm so glad you have updated again, I have been looking forward to the next chapter! I wasn't disappointed it was another great chapter. Loved reading it!
Are we going to hear more about the horse therapy?
Does she help Lauren?
Another amazing chapter!
letsjustdance chapter 86 . 6/22
Oh no! ...and, the Cullens don't know exactly where she is...but, Charlie has seen her recently. Hopefully his 'cop radar' will go off and cause him to turn around and intervene before anything bad can happen. eek! Please update soon! *hugs*
BellaC874 chapter 86 . 6/22
Great chapter!

I hope Bella will get away and Lauren won't hurt her.

Looking forward to your next update!
Hello, it has taken me days to start this story, I believe I cried, laughs and was so sad at the same time. Please continue this story, it needs to be said that people who go through need an inspiration, and I believe this is it.
Great chapter, thanks for updating, I just reread the story again last week so the timing was perfect, can't wait to read more
twipotterlover2244 chapter 86 . 6/22
Great chapter! Update soon!
Yay you updated!

I loved the chapter. Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us. I hope you get to finish it one day.

Take care
SuperC chapter 86 . 6/22
Yay! B is getting better and improving in her relatioship with E. I just hope that this little Lauren bitch/demon will not make mental sate worst or injures her. Always when things get better, something has to occur.

Thanks for the update, please do not leave it too long, it is yor fault for ending themchapter like that :(

SuperC
GrimFWaters chapter 86 . 6/22
You updated! Yay! Great chapter- unexpected little twist at the end. That is always fun
flyrbrd chapter 86 . 6/22