Reviews for Torn
silversimon chapter 86 . 7/9
Hope you post again soon. This chapter ended on a bit of a cliffy. Bella is so far from home; seeing Lauren in her own predicament; the impending rain storm... . Maybe Esme will see her and give her a ride home.
divyvicki chapter 74 . 7/7
That was a great eventful chapter. I think Bella is right to distrust James.
rubell chapter 86 . 7/6
shit...that is just going to make her struggle with lauren worse! UGH! two steps forward and three steps back
sballLuvr5 chapter 86 . 7/5
Oh wow, I wonder what Lauren's story is. I'm glad Bella is getting a lot more comfortable with the Cullen's. Great chapter :)
Kristi
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE! You are such a fabulous writer. Please continue this story! I love the idea of her facing someone else in the same situation. It gives her a chance to help someone rather than be the someone being helped.
FAXalltheway chapter 21 . 7/3
hey I just wanted to let you know that I recommended your story on my recommendation fanfiction if you want to go check it out
I really want you to continue, I love this story. Just reread it for the fourth time. Never gets old. Best fanfic ever read. This story has a place in my heart. Please update.
canada02 chapter 86 . 7/3
Salut
S'est un réel plaisir de te lire
À bientôt
;-) Bree
Laie chapter 86 . 7/2
How could you ended the chapter like this?! :_( what did we do to you? :( please, will you try to upload a littler sooner?
Bogema chapter 86 . 7/2
wow, amazing chapter.. and as always no life without drama.. I just really hope Bella will run home in safe.. and I really hope Lauren will find her way to deal with what just happened to her..

Thank you.. it's been five years almost since I've started reading TORN.. I hope some day your stroy will find the bookshelf in the shop.

You are amazing doing it )) I love your writing. Hope to read the new chapter asap, but of course it's up to you when to write it and post it then..
divyvicki chapter 73 . 7/1
Great chapter. I love how much she is growing.
Hey! I truly love your fic! Following it for 3 years now. Please PLEASE update soon!
Spawn chapter 86 . 7/1
Thank you for deciding to continue this amazing story. I look forward to your next update.
angelari7 chapter 86 . 7/1
Love it, and missed it. I'm so happy that you decided to update a new chapter, as long as you don't abandon this I will be happy.
Hope you will update soon. And thank you for the chapter. I wonder what happened to Lauren.
MissYummyYummy chapter 86 . 6/29
Dear Dooba,

I read the whole story so far in one go (took me 4 days :D ) and I absolutely loved it! Usually I don't like to read FF that are not done yet but I am so happy that I stumbled upon yours. I found myself laughing and crying at times with the characters. You really wrote a wonderful story there! Thank you for sharing it with us. Lots of love! M
15,663 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »