Reviews for Torn
Mystic-Ice84 chapter 94 . 7/31/2021
I left and returned to this story. I’ve really enjoyed, but was left confused in a couple places. You early on Bella was in Arizona, but in later chapters it’s Florida. And I swear Emmett and Rose were accepted to UW in Seattle in one chapter, but later you put UCLA. Otherwise, it’s an amazing story.
Guest chapter 94 . 7/27/2021
When will there be a new chapter?
BethMasenCullen chapter 94 . 7/22/2021
Thank you for the peek into Helen's diaryhow sad and tragiclooking forward to the next chapters!
Kristen.Dayringer.73 chapter 94 . 7/21/2021
I've been following this for years, I'm so glad your still posting updates and I can't wait for the next one.
BethMasenCullen chapter 88 . 7/21/2021
I wondered who the car might belong to... I hope he is still locked up!
BethMasenCullen chapter 62 . 7/18/2021
I would love a nice swaying hug from Edward! lol!
BethMasenCullen chapter 60 . 7/17/2021
This chapter was simply lovely! I can see why you love it too!
BethMasenCullen chapter 50 . 7/16/2021
I love the progress Bella keeps making. And Iblove thebwaybher connections with each of the Cullens is growing too...
BethMasenCullen chapter 47 . 7/15/2021
I just want to say how much I am enjoying this story! I can hardly put it down! I love how the characters are developing and how Bella is growing and changing. I can feel her struggle with learning to reframe her entire life. I cant wait to see how it continues to unfold!
wronglydreamer chapter 94 . 7/14/2021
Hiya there!
I have been addicted to this story since I found it a few weeks ago. I love how well explained is the recuperating process of Bella, although I am always looking forward to reading good news for her. Thank you so much for sharing and keep writing this story... I appreciate it and loved every hour I spent happily reading it. The writingjs great and I absolutely love the relationship between Esme and Bella, it took ages but when she decided to open up it brough a lot of confort for her!

Hope you are fine and whenever you can you upload another chapter!
julie chapter 94 . 7/12/2021
Thank you for writing this story. It's the best fanfiction I've ever read - very well-written and empathetic.
monica chapter 66 . 7/7/2021
encontre esta historia hace poco, y no he podido parar de leerla, por favor dime que no la dejaras
BlueSmile15 chapter 94 . 7/5/2021
I absolutely love this story and the time and details you put into it. I have actually been rereading it and keep finding things I missed the first time. I really hope you continue. This is an incredible story.
Guest chapter 94 . 6/27/2021
I'm sure you hear this all the time, please please finish this story.i made myself read this super slow in hopes you would complete it by the time i finished. This is such a good story, keep writing its something you are really talented at. I just can't wait for more.
ChaoticH chapter 94 . 6/25/2021
This is such a sad, hopeful and beautiful story. I hope you continue with it.
18,116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »