Reviews for Torn
Wow...i liked alices pov.
L. Lee Anderson chapter 87 . 1/5
Oh my gosh...how did I already read 87 chapters of this? It flew by way too quick! I love this plot and your writing style. Magnificent! If I didn't know any better I'd think English was your first language! But anyway ugh you need to update! Its been a month and a half...I need more. I know there's gonna be something with James and goodness you made Victoria into a semi decent character. I thought for sure that you were going to name Bella's mom Victoria...oooh maybe you still will! Somehow I think she's going to reemerge into the story and we are all going to want to punch her in the face. I've heard of horse therapy a little but I'm curious to see how you build on that. Anyways, update soon!
Update pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! you are killing me.
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, i'm begging you update as soon as you can! you're killing me here :(

this story is so great, i can even start to describe!
el chapter 4 . 1/4
Ok i had to read afew chapter before i review. This is awesome. The way edward entered the fic was unexpected. See i have read a lot of fics and i can often predict what will happen but this one was new. Gonna read more now.
MissMegan24 chapter 87 . 1/3
Wow, what an amazing adventure you've created here. Very intricate story, and you are covering such tense situations and emotions with grace. What a journey you must have been on, to write this.
Spawn chapter 1 . 1/2
Happy New Year! I'm hoping to see more of this story in the new year.
blb1000 chapter 87 . 1/2
Prob not the reaction he was hoping for.
blb1000 chapter 85 . 1/2
I did a day course with horses a few years ago. I experienced the change you describe here when your attention wanders from them.
melliott829 chapter 87 . 1/2
omg I love it! please update
blb1000 chapter 83 . 1/1
Oh no.
blb1000 chapter 82 . 1/1
Hmmm, interesting...
blb1000 chapter 78 . 12/31/2015
The Cullens could split up their land among them and dominate the coast!
blb1000 chapter 77 . 12/31/2015
He's crafty, but she's not buying.
blb1000 chapter 76 . 12/31/2015