Reviews for Torn
Tanu chapter 89 . 11/28/2016
PLEASE UPDATE...I LOVE THIS STORY
Kayozm chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
So I started reading this, just to take a quick look, you know? I was wondering if all the Cullen children would be in the household, since they are so frequently not in AH stories. And now I'm hooked. But I thought, before I let myself get any more invested, I would check... Is it abandoned? I see you haven't updated since July, but I also know it's been going for years, so... I'm hopeful?
Rae chapter 89 . 11/25/2016
Still reading, and still loving, this story over 6 years later! Even though it is not quite finished yet, I've read it more than once and always come back to certain chapters that really mean a lot to me. I was so happy to check in tonight and see some recent updates! Thank you again for sharing this with us all, your talent and the world you have you have created with these characters is so enjoyed and much appreciated! Looking forward to the chapters to come-we will all be sad to see it wrapped up, but hopefully you will continue to share your future writings!
HeartsAndFlowers14 chapter 89 . 11/25/2016
Hope all is well. Please update soon.
thunnababy chapter 89 . 11/23/2016
Thank you for the update, it's been a long time so I reread the last chapter just to bring it all back. I have so many stories going at the moment it's a challenge for me to keep them sorted out. But this story, even though I have to reread the last chapter or two, is so worth the wait. I don't know how you do it but just keep doing it, Please. :)
Momma Laura W chapter 89 . 11/22/2016
I started reading this as something to do when my husband went to the hospital unexpectedly, and now I can't wait until he starts reading this, too! Twilight fanfiction is something we share, and it's been a long while since I found something I know he'll really enjoy - can't wait to hear the next installment. Love the character development - especially Bella's and Edward's. Hope to see more from you soon!
rubell chapter 89 . 11/21/2016
all caught up! i think i forgot to review a couple of the chapters, sorry for stealing the story,

i am so proud of bella for talking to esme and for HUGGING CARLISLE! while i hope laurant is still in jail i am afraid to trust it...
rubell chapter 88 . 11/21/2016
NOOOOOOOOO! she was just starting to feel safe!
rubell chapter 87 . 11/21/2016
they have been getting so close, it seems like with every day/chapter she is making an amazing breakthrough
Nookwatt chapter 76 . 11/21/2016
Sweet little wisp
rubell chapter 83 . 11/20/2016
i kinda wish she hadn't felt the need to throw the game at all
rubell chapter 82 . 11/20/2016
wow! rose getting all emotional is making me want to cry too
Guest chapter 89 . 11/18/2016
This is so great! Please never quit!
Crystal chapter 89 . 11/13/2016
Found this story a few days ago, just read through it. I love it. Can't wait until you update!
Spawn chapter 89 . 11/13/2016
I'm still here and still interested.
16,491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »