Reviews for Torn
Red roses chapter 2 . 12/11/2017
Thank you so much for posting this story!
I can't imagine how much time it took to write this.
Bella seems really distressed with missing Renee and the rubber band. I'm so sorry for her.
Loving this story! Onto the next chapter.
Teddybeartori chapter 90 . 12/10/2017
...what can I say.. I’ve spent days non stop in reading this story. It’s brilliant but the word is an understatement, it’s so well thought out and I haven’t read a fanfic that has caught my attention in a long while. I beg you to please update soon! I have so many questions waiting to be answered. Your story has come so far, Bella has come so far! Please update so we can carry on with her journey and to find out what we need to know! The family ate so loving and adorable... one question can I have Edward please hope all is well with you! Hopefully you can carry on with the story, o can’t wait!
red roses chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
This was painful to read; it sounds like Bella is really going through a hard time.
I'm really enjoying how long the chapters are.
Pauline chapter 90 . 11/22/2017
Mooooore i'm so curious as to wther or not she'll meet someone on the park who remembers her!
Yourbiggestfan chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Updating soon I hope? I’ve been thinking about this story everyday since the last update in April! Love it so much!
Kristen.Dayringer.73 chapter 90 . 11/15/2017
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Are you telling me Bella's father is her grandfather? Oh my goodness, this poor girl.
Guest chapter 64 . 11/14/2017
oh so sweet.
kathrinmucki chapter 90 . 11/14/2017
Beatriz132 chapter 9 . 11/12/2017
Guest chapter 90 . 11/8/2017
well it’s been six months so I’m assuming you’re updating sometime soon since the gaps between the previous updates have been about that long
GoldenShadow401 chapter 80 . 11/7/2017
At the moment I am extremely sad because I realized I only have 10 chapters of this story left. Please update!
GoldenShadow401 chapter 64 . 11/6/2017
In all honesty, this chapter got me the most. I can’t tell you how much I love this fanfic. I’m rereading it because I can’t get enough of it! When I read I truly feel like bella, I truly feel like I am the character. I remember in the beginning you said to forgive you for mistakes because English isn’t your native tongue. Well, you write better than most people who took English their whole lives. Your fanfic makes me crave affection like Bella does, it makes me feel with her, it makes me proud of her. It makes me feel happiness whenever something good happens, I squeal. It makes me laugh, it is the beat thing I have read ever. You are the only author that has been able to keep my attention on a story for this long, twice! I’ll probably be posting another review when I finish rereading, because your story is that good. Keep writing, your work is beautiful and it would be a shame not to share it with the world.
Guest chapter 90 . 11/5/2017
Keep going! You're doing great!
12345678910 chapter 90 . 11/3/2017
Please don't drop this fanfic. This is definitely one of the best I've ever read. I love ur writing style and the story line so much. I love how far bella has come. I lover her relationship with edward. Please please please continue the story
Spawn chapter 90 . 11/1/2017