Reviews for Torn
Lubelula chapter 90 . 6/19
I have reached the end of the rainbow...haha! I'll be honest, at first I hated Bella's mom, but now I don't know. ( I kind of related to the whole a parent leaving you and feeling that numb feeling when thinking of them, in my case it was my father), but having said that, I don't know how to feel about the mom, I know she was a teen and an abuse one at that, but leaving Bella with that monster of Laurent it is just unpardonable. I know there is more to that maybe Bella's mom was just as in a bad situation as Bella is mentally.
I do have to mentioned I kind of saw this twist coming when in the story in one of Bella's memories her mom would get in between her and her dad. I just saw it as a very disturbed image, of your whole you dad is my dad and my grandpa too, and you my mom and my sister at the same time. WOW!
On another note, I would like to see Bella press charges's on those Creeps, it would be nice to see their reaction, to not only her strength, but her voice and of course to their realization that she is with some like Edward. Ultimate revenge.

But with all of this it boils down to one thing, I love your story, because it not only makes one think, but also appreciate one's life. Your story touches so many aspects of life and of society and you make it so real. Your talent is just unbelievable. And just like everybody else I do want you to update as soon as life permits, but I will not be whinny about it, since I can see this story is almost seven years in the making and I have not had to wait as long as others, so as un-whinny as i can make it sound, can you PLEASE update soon. Thank you so much for sharing and trusting us with your work.
artri chapter 90 . 6/18
Good twist.
Anon chapter 90 . 6/17
Please update!
Lubelula chapter 62 . 6/15
I just love the progress Bella is making. And for her to be in love and asking for a kiss! Wow! Nothing short of a miracle.
Lubelula chapter 42 . 6/12
'EYA'. Yes very much so, want to tackle hug him, and not let go.
Lubelula chapter 18 . 6/7
Again, intense does not begin to describe your story. WOW! I love it.
I know yo you wrote this story a while back, and I just discovered it. I love the intensity, the why you involve your reader into the story is amazing
But with this chapter I just read, this story is not for the faint hearted. I'm pulling my hair, just like Edward.
SKDMHG chapter 90 . 6/3
I've been reading twilight fanfics for the last 8 years but this so far is the best story i have ever read. So many twists and turns and development. I'm in love.
Olivia17 chapter 2 . 6/2
I'm losing my mind waiting for this to update xD I love it so much!
Please finish this story!
nickaroos chapter 90 . 5/31
Many of these chapters are gripping, but this one seems to just tear at me
GoldenShadow401 chapter 49 . 5/30
To tell you the truth I've never stayed reading a story this long (without having followed it in the first place) and stay interested. I'm not even noticing how many chapters it's becoming each time I click next. This story is beautiful, horrific and mind blowing. You are doing amazing with the development, taking your time with it to make it as realistic as possible but also making sure that readers don't get bored. Your writing is a gift, never stop
irelandk chapter 90 . 5/29
Thanks for writing
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 90 . 5/28
I've burned through every single chapter you've written so far of this amazing story, and I'm beyond amazed at how gripping, believable and emotional it is. I feel like I'm growing and changing right along with Bella and even the rest of the Cullens :) You've written such a heartbreaking depiction of the kind of abuse I'm so privileged not to know, and I've learned through simply reading this that everyone's got stories I can't judge upon first meeting them. Your writing is basically flawless and brought tears to my eyes more than once, and this story deserves every single review, favorite and follow that it gets! I love this story way too much, and I hope that there's still more to come; thank you for blessing us with this brilliant work of art :)
aliciaalexander2015 chapter 90 . 5/27