Reviews for Torn
Bambii25 chapter 72 . 10/13
Wait, I read some of the reviews and I realized chap. 89 isn't the end. This honestly makes me wanna stop reading till you finish. I don't like reading unfinished stories. Anyway, this is a really amazing story and I'm not actually gonna stop reading btw. I'm too interested in the story, it's exciting and I always wanna know what's gonna happen next
mariyum chapter 89 . 10/7
I've never read any book with 89 chaps from fanfic, desperately waiting for you to update..
Schizeinphren chapter 89 . 10/7
Your story is amazing! I like it very much. I wanna tell you that you have some mistakes for the french part, but it's ok.
I can't wait for the next chapter ! :D
TheFaultInOurDauntless chapter 89 . 9/26
I know you probably have a life, but u see I dont have a life except for this story because it is my life. So update as soon as possible just for me so i can continue my life. I
Tanu chapter 89 . 9/26
Amazing story !
Desperately waiting for next chapters...how long ?
jasmine chapter 1 . 9/21
I'm sorry but I literally gave up on this story due to lack of updates
d0minant chapter 89 . 9/17
I love this story so much. This is my third time reading it. Will you ever continue?
Biblophila chapter 89 . 9/13
Loving every single chapter of yours will you continue the story or is it going to end now. If u decide to update more i will be really happy but no worries even if you don't i have loved the story till now and thank you for thinking of such an innovative idea.
Faeries232 chapter 2 . 9/11
Great chapter!
Faeries232 chapter 1 . 9/11
Loved it!
RDoster2012 chapter 89 . 9/8
Damn! Finished again. I do love this story. I must admit that I do hope that car is in fact Laurent's, because I think it's time for Bella to face her demons.I think it's the only way for her to really move on, and for her to really overcome everything.

I read that you are almost finished with this story, but Bella is not finished yet. I really hope that means that we will get details about her and Edward's lives beyond high school, though I'd like to read a bit about senior year and all that!
mickeymoose chapter 36 . 9/8
Please update soon :) sept 27 will be six year anniversary! ;)
Lane chapter 89 . 9/8
Please update as soon as you can, this is fantastic
Spawn chapter 89 . 9/7
I've been re-reading this the last few days. It's so good! Please update when you get the chance.
minimum3 chapter 89 . 9/7
I'd like to thank you for this wonderful story that has moved me to tears time after time. I knew when I started that it was incomplete but having read such great reviews I was eager to read. I don't understand why you never continued but I'm sure you have your reasons. I have you on alert and hope that one day we will get to see how this beautiful journey ends.
16,462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »