Reviews for Torn
Spawn chapter 89 . 11/13/2016
I'm still here and still interested.
soccerlover21 chapter 89 . 11/12/2016
Holy crap, I love it! Honestly, you write so incredibly well. You just get it. I can't wait for the next chapter! Love it!
Guest chapter 89 . 11/12/2016
Should have checked if this story was finished... Author are you gonna update or finish it? No point in waiting around if it's gonna take another 6 years until it's finished
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 3 . 11/10/2016
Awwww
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 2 . 11/9/2016
Cool
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Interesting
lol978 chapter 89 . 11/7/2016
I loved this chapter, expecially the ending. Can't wait for the next chapter x
autumnbaby23 chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Loved it!
Katherine.1989 chapter 89 . 11/3/2016
Love love love your story. Please update soon
Cheesypotato72 chapter 89 . 10/28/2016
What a beautiful and amazing story! I won't deny I'm finding of ANY stories with Essex included,and this one is so great! I'm so proud of belladonna for all the progress she's made! Can't wait to see what happens, hope she kicks Laurens assume if he comes near her again, little French bastard!
Guest chapter 89 . 10/28/2016
dooba, I have been with this story since chaoter 7, please update
vipeers chapter 89 . 10/26/2016
I just wanted to let you know that I've thoroughly enjoyed this story and I hope you decide to continue. Your descriptions of the characters emotions is insightful and adds so much to the story.
artri chapter 88 . 10/20/2016
Great ending subtle flagging earlier.
Nlresda123 chapter 89 . 10/19/2016
Absolutely fucking beautiful. Please excuse my language of course. I spent tha last two days (and nights till two am) reading this and oh my gosh. I have absolutely no words other than the realistic way that you wrote about Bella's struggle through it all. I love how Bella has to take steps through everything wherein another story, if Bella came to the Cullens, she would have been BAM all healed. You write magnificently. I am in complete awe. I hope the story is not finished, but if it is, it's nice to know that you ended it with Bella getting over her fear of Carlisle and hugging him.
Bambii25 chapter 89 . 10/15/2016
I can't wait to read more. Hope you update soon
16,492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »