Reviews for Torn
Guest chapter 90 . 11/5/2017
Keep going! You're doing great!
12345678910 chapter 90 . 11/3/2017
Please don't drop this fanfic. This is definitely one of the best I've ever read. I love ur writing style and the story line so much. I love how far bella has come. I lover her relationship with edward. Please please please continue the story
Spawn chapter 90 . 11/1/2017
Please come back soon.
archana.shakya.315 chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
Please dooba, continue the story torn. I would love to know the ending. I've re-read it about 20 times. Love your writing...
MeganDavidsen chapter 89 . 10/28/2017
Okay.
I left a glowing review for this story a month or so ago, and I'm going to try to not repeat myself. But that's probably not going to happen...
a) I've looked up a lot of "words to page" translator and your story ranges from around 1,200 pages up to 4,000. In any case, you should be very proud of how much time and effort you've dedicated to this story. If you combine the word count of the first four Harry Potter books, your story is still over 100,000 words longer than all of them. Which is absolutely INSANE.
b) I almost never re-read fanfics, and if I do than I have to have waited at LEAST 6 months... but I just couldn't stop thinking about this one. I can't explain it, but you've put this plot into my brain and now it sits there, waiting to pop out and be thought about the moment class gets boring... I don't know if I should thank you or punch you
c) Leading on from that, please give us a sign that this isn't over. as I stated before, as long as I know that you haven't abandoned this story I'll be happy. You can upload once a year, but the knowledge that I will one day know the ending would be super reassuring.

also fyi I posted it on chapter 89 and not 90 bc you can only review once per chapter so yeah
Hetwaszoietsals chapter 90 . 10/24/2017
Speechless! What a fantastic story, spent 4 days reading it in between normal life. Crying, laughing and all other emotions, this story does that to me. Amazing ! Thank you so much for this!
gingie282 chapter 90 . 10/20/2017
I absolutely love this story and I love how far Bella has come and I cannot wait for the next installment. I have reread this since I discovered it in 2014 and I get so excited each time I realize another chapter has been added. Please continue your wonderful work
akela9 chapter 90 . 10/13/2017
I do hope real life allows for this to be finished, someday. My curiosity is piqued so now I'm crossing my fingers for a conclusion. Keep well! Enjoyed the read, thus far.
iloveMOM1597 chapter 79 . 10/12/2017
Kind of feel like Edwards being an ass in chapter 79
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
You have been working on this story for seven years now! Came back to read it again... love it so much xx
MEA85 chapter 90 . 10/9/2017
Please continue on. Great story...
Guest chapter 90 . 10/8/2017
I've been sitting here quietly trying to work out how to review this. It's out of the question that I don't review it; work at this level demands the courtesy. But it's very hard to say anything that isn't trite, because you go to such dark places, but you do it with such committed sensitivity.

I'm wary when people write fiction about abuse, especially when it involves sexual abuse. So often, that abuse is written in an exploitative and prurient way, which simultaneously heightens and diminishes the reality: it heightens the shock value while diminishing the dignity of the genuine survivors. I really admire your decision to show the abuse almost wholly in implication via flashback, and then blunt statements about consequences for Bella. I like the respect of that, and the truth of it. Because that's the other problem; abuse is not something neatly solved by love, let alone exposure to the One True Penis of the author's preferred lust object. I really, really liked the honesty of discussing that survivors are permanently changed; they may well survive and even thrive but the scars will remain, and their personalities will be altered. And their dealing with the ongoing effects is lifelong.

This is, as you say, a story and an escapist one; the Cullens are the perfect family (they are so in canon, too - the idealised perfection of their mutual affection and harmonious family life, not to mention their wholesale love for and acceptance of Bella, is everyone's in-law fantasies). It is for that reason that I really admire the way in which the departures from reality are not psychological. It's not a story where abuse is shock value start, forgotten by the end. You mean it and you follow through. And that's not as common as it really should be, so thank you.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/7/2017
I appreciate this may vary by country, but in most states in the USA, and the UK, what Mike did was a criminal assault, and you could indeed report it to the police and have it taken further. In fact it wouldn't be up to you, in the UK, as to whether to press charges - once the police know, they pass the info to the agency who make that decision. The victim is just a witness. He would probably just have a warning on his file - what they call a caution - but it absolutely would be a crime. The vulnerability of the victim would make it worse for him, too. As would his refusal to show remorse.
Mic chapter 90 . 10/2/2017
I really hope you're not abandoning this. It's really moving the way you write about Bella's struggle.
Olivia chapter 90 . 10/2/2017
Been following this for a year now, absolutely my favorite story and it's not even done yet xD please update soon! Or at least give us an idea on when you'd be able to :) you've got so many people addicted!
16,902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »