Reviews for Torn
TrulyOutrageous chapter 29 . 7/12/2011
Love it! I thought it was awesome that she thanked Renee. I am glad she is making progress.
nikkistew chapter 29 . 7/12/2011
It's really teerible that she's waiting for the proverbial shoe to drop. Reading this makes me wish that Bella's mother, Laurent and Stefan could be boiled together in a vat of oil. Even stranger, I hope that Edward never does anything to disappoint her, but he is human and can do nothing but fall from the rather high pedestal Bella is placing him upon.

Right now I'm reading "Mending Angels" (FF Story ID: 7117296) the sequel to "Broken Angel" by carlislelover83. I thing any Edward relating to a broken Bella would be under tremendous pressure. And like any pressure cooker, there must come a release.
Pyejammies chapter 29 . 7/12/2011
Oooh goody, FF has stopped being stupid and let me review at last. The last line says it all. The other shoe isn't going to drop and she's beginning to trust Edward. She really does have to understand that Esme has to make some decisions for her as she is so unforthcoming. Good luck with the job hunting.
twlighttina chapter 28 . 7/12/2011
awesome love this story glad link was given to me

how often you update...
TheOneAndOnly chapter 28 . 7/11/2011
DOOOOODDEE! Update!
Mauravt chapter 28 . 7/11/2011
Damn - he is close to perfect. I hope Bella can settle in enough to let Edward get closer. H is so flippin perfect.
Di4Twi chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Every time i read this chapter it just breaks my heart. The cullens think they have spoiled there chance with her and she think she has spoiled her chance with them ! The whole thing is just so desperate neither party can seem to assure the other everything is okay. The way you write bella's fear and anxiety is so realistic you make it so easy to empathise with her character to see how her mind works. I love how you made bella go to carlise of her own volition it shows so much strength of character, i love that even though she has gone through so much she is still brave and still strong. Thanks :)
twlighttina chapter 18 . 7/10/2011
crying

i just reliease i have read 18 chapter today...
Sleepless in Virginia chapter 20 . 7/10/2011
I am madly in love with Edward too. Damn fictional character!

Thanks for the great story - I am riveted.
Sleepless in Virginia chapter 18 . 7/10/2011
OMG...that was gut-wrenching. Can Esme be my mother?
Sleepless in Virginia chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
I am so impressed by the quality of your writing. It is absolutely shocking that english is no your primary language.

ohhhh Edward! I hope he is not a total jerk.
biloxi22 chapter 28 . 7/9/2011
I am so happy that I refound your story today-I was reading it last year and had it saved as a bookmark but my computer crashed. I have been trying to find it ever since and thankfully today I found it on someone's favorite list. I really love your story-it is so very sad but it is nice to see some light and hope coming into it. I love stories that can make me feel and your story has really done that. I am looking forward to seeing where you take us next. Thank you for sharing your talent and imagination with us.
Sleepless in Virginia chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
I am new to this story...I am loving it already. Man, I love kind, compassionate Esme - I can't get enough!
Di4Twi chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
I think this is the last chapter i havent reviewed (but maybe not il have to check)a little late but better late than never right ? Once again you have me hooked i just have too keep reading (which is probably why i hadn't reviewed before)This story is just so intense a real emotional experience thanks to your beautiful writing. Side note - i would suggest not reading this story whilst listening to Sarah Mclauchlan, Angel, unless you have a box of tissues :)
Di4Twi chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
So apparently i never reviewed the first chapter ! Having read all that has come so far its fair to say that this si a perfect introduction and i know that i was hooked from the first word of this story. Its lovely to re read past chapters to see how far bella and the other characters have developed whilst still remaining consistent. Thanks for always writing such high quality chapters !
15,638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 936 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 956 .. Last Next »