Reviews for Torn
LiRock chapter 36 . 9/26/2011
What a wonderful chapter! I'm so glad Bella is taking steps forward. I know it's a long road ahead of her but she's starting.

Thank you.
SAliermann chapter 36 . 9/26/2011
Awwwww... amazing just amazing...
mostly a lurker chapter 36 . 9/26/2011
Very sweet! :-)

Mal
Hermia-j chapter 36 . 9/26/2011
I've read this chapter through twice and cried both times. My heart is bursting for Bella, and I know she has a long way to go but this was beautiful.

She is like a Lotus flower. I'm so very proud of her.
BlackaddictReader chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
I have quite a few chapters to go but I am really really intrigued with it! I love this story already! :)
petmom1213 chapter 33 . 9/26/2011
I've been wanting a nice big comforting hug! Thia is close.

Thanks,

Mickey
linnfromia chapter 36 . 9/26/2011
Ahh...I was ready for a more hopeful chapter. I love seeing Edward through Esme's eyes, having her catch up with what her children are seeing about Bella. And now we have therapy, with all it's ups and downs, on the horizon.
texbratt67 chapter 36 . 9/26/2011
I am so loving this story. Can't wait for Bella to let Edward in and Edward to help her. Looking forward to reading more
lel2768 chapter 36 . 9/26/2011
Oh Dooby Dooby Doo. That had to be the best chapter yet and that is saying something.

When she made the extra marzipans just so as they could eat the originals.

When she finally joined them for dinner I cried.

Edward watching her in the theatre instead of the show... OMG you are so talented.

Brilliant, just brilliant. nothing else to say... Bring on Christmas.

If you haven't sussed out already, I loved it.

Lel XOXOXO
Angeldolphin01 chapter 36 . 9/26/2011
I love it. I can't wait to see what happens with Bella after the show.
kspeopleschoice chapter 36 . 9/26/2011
'I look past Bella to see my son. Only he isn't looking at the show. He's looking at her.'

As I said on twitter, beautiful.

Thank you for the two updates. :) They're so beautiful. And Bella has made a massive improvement, especially during thanksgiving. The family is right too in saying they can't leave her out of joining them at the dinner table again for too long.

It does get harder. She has to keep on, like a routine, and keep trying.

So whilst Bella was mesmerised with the show, Edward was mesmerised with Bella. :')

I wreckon Edward will be the first of them to know he's fallen for her, between him and Bella, so I really can't wait for an Edward pov.
THE-Twlight-fan chapter 36 . 9/26/2011
I am so happy that Bella finally ate a meal with them. I'm also glad that Emmett likes the show. LOL. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/26/2011
I love that Edward and Bella share biology. It's perfect!
KT8812 chapter 36 . 9/26/2011
Damn it, Woman! I always promise myself at the start of each chapter that I won't cry this time, but you always manage to make me break my promise!
Erikajo chapter 36 . 9/26/2011
He's really taken with her. :)
16,691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 936 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 956 .. Last Next »