Reviews for Torn
C'non chapter 33 . 9/11/2011
This story is utterly, heartbreakingly awesome. I have been reading for 48 hours almost solid, and it just keeps getting better.

Thank you for a piece of top-quality reading.
Griffinthornstone chapter 34 . 9/11/2011
Hi. I love this story so very much. It is truly touching and full of complex events that keeps a reader reeling to read more and more. there is something that is bothering me about the story though. In most other stories of Twilight Fanfiction, Edward and Bella have been in many weird relations and friends and other forms of knowing but in this story's case I don't feel right about them being a romantic couple while they are siblings. Maybe it is just because she is so vulnarable, or maybe the fact that he is someone who will most likely become her only whole world. I think maybe you should make Bella get adopted by Renee who seems to be the closest person to her. And How long do you plan to make this story? Bella should ahve somehting very traumatic happen with the Cullens that make her want to trust them with her whole life or atleast trust them enough to join in their dinner continue writing. I would love to know how this story unravles. :D
DrawnToTheNight chapter 34 . 9/11/2011
when your chapters light up my inbox i am so happy.

your chapters are always amazing and you write the plot with such class. thats a very hard thing to find in these types of stories and im so glad you decided to write this.

and at this point i wish i had a time machine so i could go into the future and read all of your story.

i hate waiting for the update but saying this when you upated it is soooooo worth the wait. (and i can't complain because it takes me like 6 months to write a chapter soo that would be very hipacritical of me.)

thanks for writing

drawntothenight
JaspersSweetie chapter 34 . 9/10/2011
I loved the chapter, as I always do with this story. Bella's taking such huge steps without even truly realizing that she's starting to overcome some of her fears. I love Edward's talks with her because he makes her think, since she really listens to what he has to say. He's almost better than any therapist for her. Esme is also simply wonderful with Bella, always knowing when to give that little extra push and when to back off and let Bella process for awhile. It seems that even the boys are starting to get more comfortable with Bella, interacting with her more easily.
gardenlilie chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
Good Morning Dooba!

Here it's 12:45 AM Sept.11th/sad day of rememberance.

Reviewing Chapters 6 and 7. You pull us right into Bella and her actions and non thinking just reacting...well done. Tiny glimpses for Edward ever so slight hinting something, but then going off the deep end into total fits of anxiety. But then chap 7, very difficult to read you give it straight up, stupid asshole Stephan, a pig rather acting out like an animal. This scene reminded me of the famous lawyer in the South who wrote A Time To Kill, I believe.

The sleeping in the bathtub, very pure and protective, looking to see how you bring her out as I hope she does get better! Time.

Thanks.
albesca callimir chapter 34 . 9/10/2011
This story is so beautiful and meaningful, so it is amazing. I love it so much, and can't wait until you update(and they move further along in their relationship).

XOXO ;)
You'reMyAlibi chapter 34 . 9/10/2011
I loved this chapter! Update again Soon! (:
CCHemmingsworth chapter 34 . 9/10/2011
I love this story! I love this Edward, and the friendship he and Bella are starting to 't wait for the next update.
SweetNonsense chapter 34 . 9/10/2011
Aw I like the ending of this chapter :) !
Kate chapter 34 . 9/10/2011
Amazing Can't wait to read more
SzonKlin chapter 34 . 9/10/2011
Wow! This was one of the best chapters so far. It relly made my day. I was in quite a bad mood, when I saw the alert abut this chapter and I felt much better after reading. :) I love each chapter when Bella opens up a little and in this one she opened up a lot. Can't wait the next chapter :) Thanks for writing

RĂ©ka
Alice Vampire chapter 34 . 9/10/2011
Bella has made so many little steps forward. It's wonderful to see. Hope would love for Renee's e-mails to be part of Bella's therapy. I would love to see Renee as her therapist. Someone Bella knows and trusts.

AV
JustTrustYourself chapter 34 . 9/9/2011
I absolutely loved Bella's reply to Renee. It's so simplistic, but also so beautiful.

And oh my gosh, this was un-beta'ed? That's crazy girl, I wish my writing was as good as this without being beta'ed!

I am absolutely in love with this story. I was wondering, how many chapters you plan on writing? How far are we into the story?

I was also wondering if there is, in this story, or in a future sequel, going to be a romantic relationship between Bella and Edward? Or just a sibling/friendship type relationship?

I of course understand that there is no way Bella could ever even begin to have a relationship at this point in her life, but I was wondering where their relationship will ultimately head.

Again, wonderful story! This chapter was incredible.
twlighttina chapter 34 . 9/9/2011
he has green eyes

crying love it look forward to update

i like bella is listen...
Spunkie09 chapter 34 . 9/9/2011
ok...after 2 days (and one night staying up past midnight..paid for that one at work today) I have finally caught up with everyone else. I was looking for something new to read and I seen this story and noticed it had a lot of reviews so I started and as you can tell...I havent been able to stop. I even read a lot at work today on my phone.

I have fallen in love with these characters and yes, I have also shed many tears for Bella. Some of the things you wrote had me balling like a baby especially at the beginning when she moved in with the Cullens. I absolutely love Esme...the woman has the patience of a Saint! Bella needs that.

I love how you get into Bella's mind. Some of the things that she says makes me laugh and then the next sentence I'm tearing up again.

I liked reading Edwards POV as well. Its great to see him as a nice young man and not a man whore/player with a different girl all the time. Its such a nice change to read. I really enjoy how you've written him.

I was wondering since the Chief's last name is Swan and so is Bella if they are at all related? You may have mentioned it but like I said..some of this was read way past midnight. LOL

I was just curious.

I cant wait for more and I'm kinda sad that I am now caught up. I got ready to hit next after this chapter and realized that there wasn't a next button to hit and I almost cried! LOL
16,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 936 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 956 .. Last Next »