Reviews for Torn
DBrandonCullen chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
this chapter left me drained because it was so well written that it was like I was there, in Carlisle's head
ElspethGordie chapter 29 . 7/16/2011
My sympathies about your job. Great chapter. Good progress with Edward. Poor B always thinking she's at fault. Great job! xoxo
DBrandonCullen chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
Poor Carlisle. He is trying to help but Bella has the right to be afraid. I loved the Edward "moment".
Equivamp chapter 29 . 7/15/2011
awesome writing!
lulabelle98 chapter 29 . 7/15/2011
Great chapter. Loved the Bella and Edward interaction- so sweet and innocent. It's good to see that Bella is sort of coming round to the idea of having the Cullens in her life. She deserves some happiness after what she's been through. Looking forward to your next chapter :)
Griffinthornstone chapter 29 . 7/14/2011
Genius story... :)
brittl76 chapter 29 . 7/14/2011
aawww you gonna have them email each other aren't you. you really do seem alot growth out of Bella. I hope that she can build a relationship with a male she can trust. If that male just so happens to be Edward and they grow up get married and have lots of babies so be it.

All joking aside, i do enjoy reading what you are sharing with us. My heart hurts for someone so young that has put up with so much that just was not necessary.
My Dusty chapter 29 . 7/14/2011
Really glad this story was recommended to me... Very good so far... I like how things are progressing... No instant happily ever after but not stalemated either... Very realistic... I am surprised that Bella isn't still obsessing about a hug... Typically people who haven't experienced kind touches, once they get it they crave more, even as their desire for human contact scares them to pieces... Can't wait to see what comes next) sorry to hear about your job...
cynthiatsc chapter 20 . 7/14/2011
God I am madly in love with him too! lol
Morf26 chapter 29 . 7/13/2011
Love it come on Bella im rootin for u. U can do it!
littlelizruth chapter 29 . 7/13/2011
i can't wait for school to start, i wanna see how the kids take bella.
musicflare87 chapter 29 . 7/13/2011
poor bella she doesnt seem to know what end is up. and if u had any doubt loved the chapter!
Anon chapter 29 . 7/13/2011
Soooo this story is really awesome. While I wish that it was updated more often, I totally understand why the going is slow. The plot is really intriguing, although not the most original; it definitely has a twist. Keep writing!
JaspersSweetie chapter 29 . 7/13/2011
Wonderful chapter. I love how things are progressing with her and Edward, and I think the stand that Esme took about telling the principle certain things was an important one. Sometimes what is best for us isn't always what we want to happen, and that's a lesson she needs to learn.
gypsy411 chapter 29 . 7/13/2011
I continue to enjoy the progression of the story. Can't wait for the next update. Hope things in real life start getting better. Sorry to hear about your job.
15,713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 936 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 956 .. Last Next »