Reviews for Torn
DBrandonCullen chapter 38 . 10/16/2011
I loved this chapter please try to update soon!
nightline chapter 38 . 10/16/2011
I know that it's probably unfair, and I'm aware that Bella can't help it after the years and years of abuse she's endured - but I'm so frustrated with her right now! I'd like to go and shake some sense into her because she's always, always looking for an ulterior motive in everything people do, she's constantly waiting for someone to punish her for something, etc. etc... And yes, I know that she's trying so hard and that her way of looking at things must be so hard for her, given that even I'm annoyed to the point of screaming... Maybe I'll just try to calm down until your next update and continue hoping for better times ahead...
gumibear26 chapter 38 . 10/16/2011
Well, not all forward progress this time, although she didn't pull back entirely. Glad to see that the therapy session went as well as it did. I really hope Bella gives it a chance. I hate that Bella feets so nervous about not completing her 'assignment.' Perhaps Siobahn will pick up on this and reassure Bella. Still don't like Mike; I'm glad Edward came along to rescue her. and Bella is going to the library! Please let it be a positive experience for her.
midnightmist101 chapter 38 . 10/16/2011
I proud of bella :) that's a huge step!
shadowed by passion chapter 38 . 10/16/2011
Oh my god Bella yes yes yes! I'm beyond proud of her!

And ps I'd had therapy like that... Well I talked but it was odd small talk don't fret.
chele the original chapter 38 . 10/16/2011
Excellent chapter. So much progress and Bella taking a step back and looking at you're a douche therapy session was rather easy going to how it will progress.
BlackaddictReader chapter 38 . 10/16/2011
She said yes! Awww I'm really proud. Loved the chapter, as always :)
Arbaon chapter 28 . 10/15/2011
You really pulled it off well. The class sceene I mean.
Arbaon chapter 27 . 10/15/2011
This chapter was great as always.
Arbaon chapter 26 . 10/15/2011
That memory at the end was beautiful and very heartwarming.
Arbaon chapter 25 . 10/15/2011
Still loving your wonderful story.
Arbaon chapter 24 . 10/15/2011
Still loving your brilliant work.
Arbaon chapter 23 . 10/15/2011
Still loving your story I love how you haven't made Bella give all her trust to the Cullens. I feel like two weeks is to fast to get over a life of abuse.
Arbaon chapter 21 . 10/15/2011
Just when I thought things were looking good for Bella. You sure do keep me one my toes.
Arbaon chapter 19 . 10/15/2011